Seven

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin arrived at the docks with their belongings the next day.

"I can't believe your father insisted we go to Jeju by sea. Doesn't he know we are no longer in the olden days?" Hoseok complained as they were entering the ship.

Jimin shrugged "I have no idea what goes on in the mind of that man. He hasn't even contacted me since then"

"But it isn't bad at all," Jin said. They looked around. The ship was exquisite and painfully clean. They all agreed, nodding their heads softly when they heard a voice behind them.

"Welcome to the Love Cupid!"

They turned around and saw a young man definitely in his early twenties. He had raven black hair, small eyes, and looked very nice. He even smiled exposing his set of bunny teeth which they all found cute

"What!" They chorused.

"The love cupid!" He said gesticulating rather flamboyantly. "The ship of love"

They all stared at each other thinking to themselves who this strange guy was.

Jimin shook his head "Who are you?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and I will be your captain for today"

They nodded knowingly but Hoseok glared at him.

"Aren't you a little young to be a captain?"

Jungkook grinned "I inherited it from my father"

They all nodded.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going"

The young man grinned in such a way it unsettled the three.

"Wait, we still have more passengers"

Jimin frowned. "What are you talking about? My father booked this ship"

Jungkook nodded. "You're right about that but someone else also booked this ship"

Hoseok rolled his eyes "What the hell is going on?"

Jimin heaved heavily "We should have just bought the whole shipping docks when we had the chance"

"They will be here any second now!" Jungkook yelled smiling so brightly.

Jimin couldn't get what he was smiling for. He folded his arms getting irritated. He was prepared to send these other passengers flying out of this boat but nothing could prepare him for what he saw next.

Taehyung and his friends froze when they saw them. Tae's eyes immediately darted to Jimin's shocked face and his heart started to pound. He had dyed his hair color black and damn did he look good.

No, he had to control himself. He couldn't allow his feelings to overwhelm him again.

"You guys again?" Hoseok groaned.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jimin yelled. He and his friends stood together in front of Taehyung and their friends.

"We could ask you the same thing," Namjoon said eyeing them.

Jimin looked at Taehyung but he noticed something was different about him. There was a look in his eyes. It was the same look he had that night he kissed him at the party.

He shifted back. "What's wrong with you Taehyung? Why are you looking at me like that?"

The younger blushed. "I wasn't looking at you"

Jimin placed his hands on his hips. "Don't think you won't pay for what you did that night?"

Taehyung suddenly grinned. "What did I do?"

His cheeks grew red just by remembering that moment. He had tried to erase it from his mind. He almost succeeded until he saw him again.

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen!" Jungkook said and stood in their midst. "Now isn't the time to argue. You both ended up on the same ship. Don't you think it's destiny?"

Jimin hissed. "Destiny my foot!" He stamped his feet on the ground.

"Who are you?" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"I'm the captain of this ship Jeon Jungkook and I'm responsible for taking you to Jeju island"

Namjoon and Yoongi chuckled.

"You? But you are practically a baby" Namjoon teased and burst into laughter. Yoongi joined in.

"Jerks!" Hoseok whispered.

"What did you say?" Yoongi growled.

"I said you both are jerks"

Jungkook watched them silently. He could perceive a whiff of love in the air. They seemed to hate each other but underneath, there was a lot of sexual tension but they'd rather die than give in to it. He knew he had to take care of their friends before dealing with those two.

"Why can't we all just get along? It's a two-day trip from here to Jeju so you all should better get comfy"

Jimin shrugged "Whatever but you... " He pointed straight at Taehyung "should better stay away from me"

He grabbed his back tighter. "I'm going to check out the rooms"

He turned and left. Jin and Hoseok followed him.

Namjoon nudged Taehyung.

"Yah Tae, what's the matter with you? You were tongue-tied when you saw Jimin"

Taehyung looked at them. "I think there's something wrong with me guys"

They stared at him.

"I think I'm in love with that fool"

"What?" They both shouted.

Yoongi turned to Jungkook "Do you mind?"

He smiled and disappeared without anyone noticing but he could still hear their conversation.

"You're joking, right? I thought you weren't gay" Namjoon scoffed.

Taehyung shook his head looking miserable. "I just had to bury it because of my parents and also, I'm not joking Hyung. My heart beats so fast every time I see him"

Yoongi looked more serious. "Since when did you start having these feelings for Jimin?"

"Since that night"

Namjoon cringed. "Damn, I knew something was wrong with you! You kept acting strange"

"Lovesickness is the worst!" Yoongi whispered thoughtfully.

"Listen Taehyung, we understand you. We all have secrets too but by no means must Jimin find out about your feelings?"

"Why?"

They both sighed and Yoongi answered "Well because he hates you and he will use it against you for sure so you better keep it to yourself"

"But I...."

"No buts Tae. We are going to cure you of this sickness " Namjoon said and they gave him their final nod.

"Not if I can help it," Jungkook said to himself. These friends of theirs were going to be a huge obstacle to his plans so first, he had to take care of them. He smiled to himself. The next two months are going to be so much fun.

Enjoy! Till the next chapter