Thirty

Jimin and Taehyung managed to see each other every two days with the help of Jungkook. They met at the resort on those nights making up for the times they weren't together.

Taehyung was still locked up and his father Kim Taejun had no idea about what was going on because he was often gone on business trips.

On a particular evening, Taehyung and  Jimin met with the other boys at the resort. Despite the fact that they were seeing each other after quite a while, they all wore grim faces. Jin and Namjoon really hadn't spoken to each other since Jeju island. They couldn't even look each other in the eye and it made everything very awkward.

They were all sitting outside the fountain spring sipping their drinks quietly and diligently looking at anywhere but each other. No one could start the conversation. Jimin couldn't bear the strangling silence anymore so he began first.

"How have you guys been?" He started.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "What does it look like?"

He looked from face to face as he continued speaking. "Just look at us. You and Taehyung are literally standing at the edge of a cliff. Jin and Namjoon can't even look at each other. Me and Hobi are jumping from one place to another trying to survive"

He took a full swing of his beer. "Everything's just messed up"

Jimin looked at Taehyung and sighed. "Yeah, it's all messed up now but we'll weather the storm won't we?" He whispered but Taehyung looked deep in thought. When he noticed Jimin looking at him, he turned and looked at him but Jimin could see how fake it looked and just sighed.

Jungkoook suddenly appeared behind them and Jin was the first to see him.

"Yah! You scared us!" He shouted. "How come you suddenly arrive before anyone can notice"

Jungkook just smiled wryly as he sat beside Jimin.

"What have you guys been discussing about?" He said.

Yoongi groaned. "Just about how fucked up our lives have suddenly become" he answered.

"Aargh!" Taehyung suddenly screamed causing everyone to turn to him with scared faces.

"Taehyung ah, what's wrong?" Jimin said placing a hand on his shoulder as he stared into his face. Taehyung looked at Jimin with round eyes, his lips quivering as he breathed heavily.

"My heart...it hurts Jimin" he cried tears stinging his eyelids. Jimin met Jungkook's gaze. The latter gave him a knowing look before he tore his gaze away from him.

"You'll be fine Tae" Jimin whispered crying along with his husband who had fallen to the ground squirming around not minding if his clothes got ruined. Jimin gathered Taehyung into his arms while the others looked on with concern.

Jimin immediately booked a room. Taehyung had already collapsed before he was taken to the room and laid on the bed.

Hoseok sighed looking at Taehyung.

"What exactly is wrong with him? Does he have a heart disease or something?" He muttered.

Jin looked at Jimin. "I think we should bring a doctor"

Jimin shook his head. "No, no doctor" he blurted out.

"I know what's wrong with him" he shared a secret look with Jungkook.

"Do you need us to leave?" Namjoon asked.

"Please, if you don't mind" Jimin answered with a nod.

"But please stay Jungkook" Jimin said and the others began to leave mumbling quietly. As soon as they were gone, Jimin looked at Jungkook with red eyes.