Thirty one

Jimin didn't know just how fast his heart was beating as he sat there looking at Kim Taejun.

"Like I said, I hate repeating myself" The man said. He stared deeply at him. "Did you think you could double cross me?"

Jimin couldn't talk. He was completely frozen with fear. Kim Taejun tapped his stick on the ground repeatedly.

"I have sent the pictures of you and Taehyung to your parents"

It was at that moment Jimin could talk.

"No, please no!" He pleaded.

Kim Taejun grabbed both his cheeks with one hand, squeezing them tightly, it hurt so much.

"You shut the hell up!" He pushed his head, his eyes were angry and full of contempt.

"You have no idea how much I would have loved to put a bullet into your skull. I'm only holding on because of Taehyung"

Jimin snickered. "Because of your son, I didn't think you cared"

Kim Taejun frowned. "Believe it or not, I care about my child but I'll be damned if you sink your claws into him like your father did to me"

He suddenly spat. "You look so much like him it's sickening"

Jimin looked at the older man with wet eyes before speaking again.

"Why do you hate my family so much?"

Kim Taejun became surprisingly still as he stood in one place biting his lower lip and glaring at Jimin. Finally, he spoke.

"That is not any of your concern. It concerns your father and I"

Jimin scoffed. "But it concerns both me and Taehyung because we are the ones caught in the middle of your senseless feud"

It was like Jimin poured fuel to a wood and lighted it up because Kim Taejun exploded.

"Senseless!" He growled. Kim Taejun suddenly dropped his stick and stood purposely in front of Jimin. He pointed at the scar on his face.

"Senseless? Your father did this to me!"

He tugged the left leg of his pants revealing a large ugly scar that ran from his knee to his foot.

"He also did this to me" he continued then dropped the cloth back and stood upright watching Jimin's changing expressions.

"All these wounds are a strong reminder of my hatred towards your father Park hye sun. We have fought over the years but now because of you, I'm going to finally get rid of him once and for all"

Jimin gulped. "Please don't do this"

"It all depends on you Jiminie." He frowned harshly. "Stay the hell away from my son. My potential in-law Lee pil no is not only the owner of one of the biggest companies in Korea, he's also the minister of finance. With his help, I will take over both the north and south side. I'll become the richest investor in the whole of Korea and the entire Asian continent"

He shook his head and eyed Jimin. "I'm not going to loose someone like that because of you"

"Money isn't everything..."

Kim Taejun glanced at him and laughed heavily, his voice cracking with pure evil.

"You still don't want to listen do you? You must really think I'm playing around here"

He looked at his body guards and nodded at them. "Deal with him" he murmured and immediately those heavy chested body builders descended callously on Jimin hitting and punching him till he was out of breath and badly bruised.