Thirty three

Taehyung was sitting amidst his two friends sipping his drink non chalantly. Jin and Hoseok weren't with them because he specifically told them he didn't want Jimin's friends coming along.

His two friends stared at him. "What's going on with you Taehyung, you're acting different" Namjoon said.

Taehyung arched an eyebrow.

"How?" He said.

Yoongi scoffed. "Are you seriously asking us that right now? The sudden announcement of your wedding to Jisoo, how you explode when we so much as mention Jimin's name"

Taehyung cringed and they noticed.

"See what I'm talking about?" Yoongi said and Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Look, Jimin and I are nothing to each other. He broke up with me saying things about how he pretended to fall in love with me in other to revenge  for what I did to him five years ago"

Taehyung chewed his lower lips. "After he said that, I don't know but I felt the most indescribable pain. It hurt like hell that I even fainted and when I woke up, nothing... I felt nothing for Jimin. No love, just anger. Pure anger"

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other.

"So, what do you mean? Are you no longer in love with Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "I feel nothing for him just pure anger"

He took a full gulp of his beer. "Ever since that day, I've just been full out angry. I'm like a raging hulk waiting to explode and I don't even know why"

Namjoon eyed him. "Maybe it's because you still haven't gotten over him breaking up with you"

Taehyung glared icily at his friend. "What's with i no longer fucking love Park fucking Jimin don't you understand?"

He gripped his glass cup so tight, they where afraid he was going to break it.

"I don't know, sometimes I feel cheated like I was been robbed off my free will"

Yoongi shook his head. "I don't understand. You practically went crazy for Jimin. You even went against our advice and married him in secret. How could such a love die like that?"

"You two are married!"

"I'm going to get a divorce. I'll do it quietly so that no one would notice"

Namjoon sighed. "Are you sure you can do this?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Please can we stop talking about Jimin and enjoy ourselves. Just like old times!"

He grinned and his friends forced a smile on their faces clearly unhappy with the situation but theydidn't want to spoil their friend's happy mood so they went on with it.

"Cheers!" He said raising his cup for a toast. They all clinked their cups together and drank.

That night, Taehyung tossed and turned in his bed. All he could hear was a soft sultry voice over and over again.

You don't need to be scared of that Tae. I feel the same way. If I had known I would feel like this, I would have given into my feelings long ago

Heaven will have to fall? That's hilarious Tae

Tae, no matter what happens, I want you to remember that I love you

He found himself back at the village. They where getting married and he was smiling beautifully. They were surrounded with beautiful wild flowers. He heard clappings and cheers but there was no one else there but the two of them.

He found himself in that tent close to the lake. He was wrapped in his arms. His fingers drawing circles around the soft skin of his back enjoying his beautiful scent as the sound of his soft giggles surrounded him.

Just promise me you won't forget.

I love you Taehyung and I swore to stand by you in sickness and in health in case you've forgotten"

Tae Tae.

I love you Tae

I don't love you

Then he was trapped in a dark cell alone with him and there was tears in his eyes and blood on his clothes and hands. At that moment, he vanished from his sight and thick foggy smoke began to sorround him. Then a small whisper.

Don't leave me Tae, don't leave me.

He saw him again as the smoke cleared. He was just standing there right in front of him looking whiter than ever and pale. There was a small smile tugging at the side of his lips as he stretched out his hands towards him. He closed his eyes and suddenly fell backwards onto a bottomless pit and that was when Taehyung woke up sweating and gasping for breath. He groggily rolled away from bed and grabbed the half bottle of liquor on his table, downing it rapidly to clear his mind.

What was the meaning of that strange dream and why the hell would Jimin even appear in his dreams? He didn't love him. yet why was he dreaming of him? Why was his memories haunting him? He felt so uneasy and so angry. He stayed awake till tomorrow morning unable to sleep.

When it was daybreak, he realized that  there where already dark circles under his eyes and he looked so horrible. He had to be in the office as early as possible so he quickly bathed and dressed himself up before proceeding downstairs to eat some breakfast.

He felt so tired and dizzy. He wasn't able to get an ounce of sleep because of Park fucking Jimin. What the hell was happening? He tried not to think about it again as he entered the dining area and saw his father sitting on the table, his head bent over as he was deeply concentrating on a document he was reading.

"Morning appa!" He said as he poured himself a glass of water from a jug.

"Kim Taehyung!" His father suddenly said in a deep tight voice.

The way he said his name sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. He looked at his father as the man spread the document wide for him to see. Taehyung looked at the piece of paper confused.

"Is this a joke or something? This is a marriage document of you and Park Jimin!" he whispered in  a quiet deadly voice glaring at him.

"Did you two get married in secret?" Kim Taejun continued in that dead panned serious tone. Unknowingly, the glass cup he was holding slipped from his hand and crashed to the ground breaking into several pieces just like his entire world did at that moment.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll upload the next chapter soon. Bye everyone!