Twenty nine

Jungkook stared at the timer in his hand. Time was slowly passing and before long, the two months grace will be over. The process was slow because Taehyung and Jimin had been unable to see each other.

Jungkook watched them with their families and he could see just why they seemed to find comfort in each other. Ever since Jimin returned home, he had been ignored by his parents. At first they where happy to have him back and spoiled him for a couple of days only to revert back to their old way of life sooner.

Taehyung was locked up at home unable to step an inch away from his room until he regained his senses according to his father.

Jimin resumed work but he was miserable. There where times he couldn't talk to Taehyung for days and he longed for him. He longed to be with him, to kiss him, hold him in his arms. Everything sucked. Being unable to be with his own husband. What kind of marriage was this?

Their friends weren't having it funny either. Yoongi and Hoseok were kicked out of home while Jin and Namjoon where warned to stay away from each other. The families decided to keep it away from the Parks in other to avoid a full out confrontation with the Kims. Everything was upside down and Jungkook silently watched it all.

One evening, Jimin returned from work exhausted. He took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling for what seemed like ages. For the first time in quite a while, he felt peaceful.

"Long time no see" A voice whispered. He startled and sat up abruptly on bed to find the angel staring at him with a smirk on his face.

"Jungkook... What... What are you doing here? How did...."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pointed to his face. "Angel remember?"

Jimin finally regained his composure.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to help you. Well, mostly myself. The time is nearing and soon you'll have to remove the cupid"

Jimin frowned. "How do you suppose I do that? Taehyung is locked up at home and it seems impossible for us to meet"

Jungkook smiled. "You leave that to me. You just make sure you get to Bright resort in the next fifteen minutes"

He took a deep breath. "I'll only give you two hours. That's the limit my powers can go to help you" he added.

"Bright resort? Two hours? What the hell" Jimin whispered but Jungkook suddenly disappeared leaving the words hanging in his mouth.

Taehyung was bored out of his mind as he sat on his bed. His father had finally seized every means of communication he had with the outside world  which meant that he couldn't reach Jimin or his friends. As he sat on his bed, gazing out the window, he suddenly felt a cold breeze blow around his body as a dizzy spell overcame him.

"It's okay Tae, its okay" a voice whispered above him. He looked up and thought he saw Jungkook. He looked closer. It really was him.

"Yah Jungkook, how did you even get here"

"There's no time to explain, follow me" Jungkook urged. Taehyung thought he was dreaming.

"It's okay Tae, you're going to see Jimin" he whispered. Taehyung couldn't help but ask himself how the hell Jungkook happened to suddenly appear in his room. The door was surprisingly open when they left together. There was no one in sight. Everything felt surreal as they left the mansion with ease and hailed a cab. Jungkook smiled at him.

"Go to Bright resort. You'll find Jimin"

He waved at him and as soon as the cab went off, Jungkook disappeared.