My life is...Perfect?

I wake up to the annoying noise of my alarm clock, I smash my hand down on it and roll over. I'm too tired for this on a Sunday! I'm falling to sleep and then it clicks in that it's a Monday, but by then it's too late and sleep has dragged me down. I wake up around half an hour later, I shoot up from the bed and end up falling out, "Ouch..." I groan and pull myself up with great effore. I look at the clock 7:30 "Phew! I should be fine" I say to myself, I pug my phone on charge and walk out of my room and into the bathroom and see Sophie. "Hey sleepyhead" she laughs, "Shut it! Why didn't you wake me up?" I groan and walk over to the sink; "How about the fact that you would have murdered me on the spot?" she says raising an eyebrow at me, "Doesn't count" I laugh and splash cold water on my face. Only then do I look up in the mirror and see the purple birds nest that is my hair, "Damn my bobble for breaking on me last night!" i sigh and push Sophie out of the bathroom, "I'm going in the sshower" I say to her, she nods and I begin to undress and climb into the shower. I shiver a little and step under the water "Ah! Cold, cold, cold!" I shout and jump back, I can hear Sophie laughing from outside the bathroom, "Shut your moth! You blood sucking dipshit!" I shout at her and finally get in the shower now it's warm enough, "Hey!" she laughs, I roll my eye's at her and shower.
~Time Skip~
I climb out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself, walk towards the mirror and start brushing my hair. I walk into my room still brushing my hair and start drying myself and getting on my clothes; I decide on ripped black jeans, biker boots, a t-shirt that says; 'Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.' and lots of bracelets. Got nobody to impress anyway's, once my hairs manageable I rub it dry and brush it through again, once i'm satisfied I walk back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some makeup; a little foundation, mascara and eyeliner. By the time all this is over it's 8:10 "Damn, Sophie you still here?!" I shout and walk into the ktichen, she's sat there eating toast. "Thanks" I smile to her, "For what?" she says looking up at me, "For waiting for me" I say walking to the cupboards and grabbing a biscuit. "No prob, but you really should eat something more" she says looking at me worriedly, "Don't worry about it" I smile and walk back into my room, spray myself with perfume and grab my bag and make sure I have everything. Plug in my earphones and grab my phone, "Right let's get going" I sigh and put on my shoes and grab a jacket and walk out with Sophie.