Scarley

Chapter 2

------------

It was 11PM. Scarlett was so nervous. As she was a little bit dramatic, she thought she might pass out any second. She was in her room. Well... In her new room. It was Draco's room. It was a bit messy, but it had this typical smell she could recognise. She had been here more than she could remember. Scarlett jumped as she heard footsteps on the stairs. "That should be him. Almost everyone else has already gone to bed. Except for Blaise of course. He is always up late, " She thought by herself. "Hey, " said a familiar, but less cheerful than usual, voice. Scarlett turned around. "Hey!" She said pretty awkwardly. "How.. How do you do?" -"erm, great. And you?" Draco asked. "Oh, I'm doing awesome actually." she said really quickly. She always spoke very quickly when she got nervous. He gave her a forced smile. Draco looked really tired and not so happy either. "I'll just go to sleep now. I'm kinda tired." -"Yeah, me too." Scarlett said. She went to the bathroom and got ready to go to sleep. Draco was already lying in bed when Scarlett entered the room again.  She tried not to make too much noise when she got into bed too. "Goodnight, Draco." -"Goodnight, Scarley." 'Scarley'...He said 'Scarley' to her. He always used to say that when they were still together. Scarlett did not know why, but she felt so happy with him calling her 'Scarley'. She smiled and closed her eyes. She wasn't feeling stressed anymore and before she knew it, she fell asleep next to Draco, as she always used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~