Bleeding

Chapter 10 BLEEDING

-------------

Scarlett felt relieved. Harry had been really understanding and wouldn't tell anyone. She was sure of that. She loved Harry. He really was like a brother to her and he was always right. Maybe he was right about Draco too, maybe he did have a plan. She didn't know it anymore. She was walking outside. It was a beautiful day, in how far it could be a beautiful day in the winter of course.

She stood still as she heard something. There was someone. But there was no one who ever came here. No one knew the way to over here. She always came here when she wanted to be alone, but apparently, she wasn't alone this time. There was only one more person who knew about this place, so this could only mean one thing. Draco...

She tried to make no noise and took a few steps closer to the door. She was standing in front of a little cabine, in the middle of the woods. She tried to hear through the wall, and so held her ear against the door. Someone was crying? Was Draco crying? She opened the door without making any noise and yes... Draco was down on his knees, crying. Scarlett walked towards him and got on her knees too. She put her arm around him, which made him look up at least. He immediately looked away again and wiped away his tears, but new tears streamed down his face again. Scarlett didn't know what was happening. She had only seen him cry once, when she told him about her miscarriage and got into a hugh fight...But this was different. He wiped the new tears away again and Scarlett faded when she saw blood on his forehead. She looked down and shrieked as she saw his hands all covered in blood. "Oh my... Draco what happened?!" -"I.." His voice and hands were shaking. "I didn't mean to... She made me do it!" He was breathing very fast and looked down at his own hands. Teardrops were falling upon his hands.

"I didn't..", he kept repeating. -"shh, don't worry, " Scarlett tried to calm him down. She pulled him closer and tried to comfort him. "I.. Never meant to... I really didn't mean to-" He closed his eyes and more tears streamed down his face.