Because of her

Chapter 15

-------------

Scarlett woke up smiling. The first thing she noticed was Draco's arm around her. She looked at him. He was looking so cute when he was asleep. Of course he looked cute too when he was awake. He just always looked cute. He was lying there so peacefull, she hadn't seen him like this in a while. He was always awake, or not here anymore. Scarlett wasn't going to ask what was wrong anymore though. It would probably end up in dissapointment or a fight. And she didn't want that at all.

Scarlett couldn't keep from stroking his white blond hair, which she shouldn't have done. Draco woke up with a start and was breathing heavily. "Hey, calm down. Everything's alright" Scarlett said worried. "Bad dream?" -"er yeah, not really.." He still didn't seem to be so comfortable. "Hey, are you alright, lovey?" -"Yeah, of course."

"Scarley?" -"Yes?" -"I still need to tell you some things..." He sighed. "No. I don't want you to." -"Huh? Why? You deserve to know." Draco was looking rather confused. "What happened, has happened. And we cannot change anything, so let us please look forward and forget about all the rest?" -"Listen. I can't..." -"Please, Draco." Scarlett begged him. "I wouldn't want anything more than to forget about everything, but I just can't. I have no choice. I... Have gotten a task I have to fulfill." -"A task? What do you mean? Who gave you a task?" -"Him. He has ordered me to do something, you know who..." Scarlett shook her head. "No... This can't be..." She bit her lip. "I have to.." Draco hesitated. "Someone is preparing me for that task and because of her, I have already done some terrible things..." He closed his eyes for a while and sighed a few times. "Her? Who's the woman?" Scarlett asked. "Bellatrix Lestrange".