Listen

Chapter 26

------------

"Blaise! Take Scarlett with you and get out of here!" Blaise nodded and Draco handed Scarlett over. "Thanks, mate," Draco said as Blaise was just about to leave. "I can't th-" -"I know" Blaise interrupted him. Draco quickly ran over to help Harry.

"Where's Draco?!" We need to go back! And Harry?!" -"Hey, calm down. They will be there any second now." Blaise tried to calm Scarlett, but in vain. "No! We need to go help them! What if Bellatrix recovers consciousness! We can't just sit here and do nothing! I'm going back!" Scarlett got up and was about to dissaperate, but Blaise stopped her. "No! We're staying here. You're finally save and now you want to go back? Draco would be furious if you'd go back now." Blaise put his hand on her shoulder. "They can handle them. They're great wizards." -"I know that, but.." -"No. You need to go to madam Pumfrey." -"What? I want to see them first!" -"Scarlett you listen to me right now!" Blaise had raised his voice. He never raised his voice, so Scarlett was a bit taken aback and listened. "I'm bringing you to the hospital wing. Now." Scarlett sighed. "Okay, but you have to promise that you'll come and tell me if you know more." -"I promise." Scarlett nodded. "Okay, then."