COWARD

Chapter 35
-------------
It was already getting dark and Scarlett was still sleeping. Well at least until Blaise came in. "Scarlett! What are you doing here alone?" Scarlett saw a worried Blaise in front of her. "I'm not alone -" -"Yes you are." -"What do y-" Scarlett didn't finish her sentence and suddenly got out of bed and started to run from one side of the hospital wing to the other and back to Blaise. "Where's Draco?! Have you seen him?" -"No, I don't th-" -"Where is he? He promised not to leave!" Scarlett was pacing up and down and speaking indistinctly. "I'm sure he's gonna come back any time soon." Blaise tried to calm her down. "No! He's not! He's gone. What do I do, Blaise?! Help me." Scarlett was still not standing still and wanted to walk over to the other side of the hall again, but Blaise stopped her. He held her with his hands placed on her shoulders and forced her to look into his eyes. "Call down, okay. Acting like this won't solve anything." -"You're right. I have to go find him!" She yanked herself free and ran to the door. "Scarlett wait!" Blaise shouted, but she was already gone.

Scarlett was running outside, having no idea where she was going. And the darkness surely wasn't helping. She suddenly stopped running and just stood there, trying to be as silent as possible. She heard someone screaming. And not just yelling, but screaming words like she had never heard someone do. "HE TRUSTED YOU!!!" Spells were flying around and she saw people coming down the hill. "FIGHT BACK, YOU COWARD. FIGHT BACK!" Now Scarlett recognised the voice. Harry...

More people were coming closer and running towards her. As Scarlett got behind a tree to hide herself, someone grabbed her from behind. She tried to scream for help but the hand on her mouth prevented her to do so. She was searching for her wand and as soon as she found it, the wand got taken from her.