The day after

Chapter 37
-------------
What a terrible day yesterday had been. Draco was gone and Snape had killed Dumbledore. Snape... One of the only teachers Scarlett liked. Poor Harry. Scarlett felt terrible of not being with him right now. Harry could need her support. Luckily there were still Weasley and Granger. She never got along with them, but now she was happy they were there as well. Scarlett didn't think it should be her who was lying in bed all day though. Dumbledore was dead and Draco wasn't. Draco was just gone with the other death eaters. He was a death eater himself now. He had been one for the whole year, but Scarlett just didn't want to see it. Draco told her several times how much better it would be to just stay away from him. Of course Scarlett didn't listen.
"Hey" a low voice said. Scarlett turned around and saw Blaise standing at her door. She got out of bed without saying a word and together, they went to the great hall. The great hall was looking awful. It was dark and there were broken glasses everywhere. "Shall we go outside?" Blaise asked. Scarlett nodded.
AUTHERS NOTE
{{The next chapter, will be the last one. I hope you like the ending and won't hate me for it xD, I let it open, so I can write a sequel, if I would want to ;). So yeah, don't forget to comment and vote :) I'll upload the ending tomorrow.}}