Friendzone?

Chapter 3

-----------

Scarlett woke up late that morning. It was already 11AM, but Draco was still sleeping. She looked at him and smiled. She remembered how many times she had been lying here. Right here. Next to Draco, watching him sleep. This time was going to be different though, she always told herself. She wouldn't fall for him again. She would neither fall for his flirtatious compliments nor for his deep blue eyes. She could hear that Draco was awake when she got out of bed. She probably woke him. "Good morning, sleepy." No answer. "Someone's moody" she smiled. She had to hurry. She was supposed to meet Harry at 11.15.

"Hey! How did it go?" Harry asked. -"Did what go?" -"Scarlett... Tell me. Does he still like you? Will he trust you?" -"Harry... I don't know that yet. I only saw him yesterday and he was tired" she said. -"Was he friendly to you?" -"Yes, he was, but-" Scarlett could not finish her sentence. "Ha! I knew it. He still wants you and you can take advantage of that. He treated you like shit when you were still together. He doesn't deserve you." -"That's not true, Harry." -"Then why did you two broke up? Why don't you just tell me. You know you can trust me. I won't tell anyone, Scarlett. You know that." Scarlett sighed. "I don't know, Harry. It's... complicated." -"I have time." She hesitated. "No, Harry.... I.. Let's just focuse on what you want me to do." -" It's okay, but if you ever need anyone to talk to. I am here for you." Scarlett felt his hands on her arms, going down to her hands. She looked him in the eyes and saw him getting closer. She abruptly let go of his hands. "Thank you, Harry, but that won't be neccessary." She felt kind of awkward. Harry and her... holding hands... . "Never mind. I would just like you to follow Malfoy sometimes, not too much. He mustn't suspect even a thing." -"Great, I can do that." -"Oh, and ask him about his whereabouts and stuff. Just talk to him. He'll trust you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------