The woman and the Crucio

Chapter 20

-------------

Blaise, where are you! Scarlett thought by herself. She was only looking for him for 5 minutes, but it felt like hours. "Blaise! There you are." Scarlett found him in the Slytherin common room. "What's up?" -"Do you know where Draco is? I can't find him." Scarlett was looking quite worried. "It's only half past eleven." -"You're the only one who thinks that's not late yet, Blaise. He would have told me if he needed to be somewhere at this hour." -"Hmm... Maybe you're right, but what can we do about it but wait?" -"I don't know. Go looking for him." Blaise lifted his eyebrows. "Scarlett... That's not so realistic, isn't it. He could be anywhere and we won't see him in the dark anyways." -"I know, but we need to do something. I have a bad feeling about this." Blaise placed his hands on her shoulders. "What you need to do now, is relax," he said. "Just try to sleep a bit and he will be lying next to you in no time." She gave him a small smile. "I hope so."

"I won't tell you!" -"Fine. Crucio!" The boy let out a terrible scream Scarlett had never heard before. The white-blonde haired boy was lying on the ground, trying to get up, but in vain. "I'll ask you one more time. Who knows about it? Who did you tell about your mission?!" The woman raised her voice. "I'll figure it out! With or without your help, but if I were you, I'd consider telling me. I promise no harm will come to her." -"She doesn't know anything, I" -"Aha! It's a she! I knew it! Bring her to me, and you'll both survive." -"I don't believe you." -"You have one day." The woman left the injured boy on the ground after breaking into a smile.

Scarlett awoke with a start. "Draco..."