Harry/Potter did

Chapter 28

--------------

Scarlett, Harry, Blaise and Draco were sitting in the slytherin common room. Harry had never been there before and was a bit overwhelmed. Of course that had everything to do with what just had happened as well. Blaise and Harry were both sitting in an armchair and to Harry's annoyans, Scarlett was lying in Draco's arms in the sofa. Harry had to watch how he was stroking her hair and how much she loved that.

The four of them were silent until Draco started:" How did you guys actually find us?" -"Well, before you left," Blaise was now looking at Scarlett, "you told me about a house you saw where Draco might be. You told me about him being in danger. I should never have let you go on your own. I'm sorry." Blaise was looking at the ground now. -"Blaise, you're not the one to blame. No one is. I insisted to go alone." Scarlett saw that Blaise wasn't completely convinced yet, but Draco continued. "Now go on. How did you know where to go?" -"I didn't, but Potter did." -"Harry did." Scarlett interrupted him. "Right. So.. As I said, Harry did. Lize told me a couple of days ago that you told Potter a lot about Draco. And that that was the reason of their fight from before. So yeah... I thought you might have said some things about Draco being in danger to Potter as well, so I went to go ask him if he knew anything about that." -"And you did?" Scarlett asked Harry. "I remembered you telling me about him and Bellatrix, so I immediately had to think of her. And I know where she lives. When I heard you were after Draco, to Bellatrix' house, I decided to go there and hope we would find you... alive."