Malfoy(s)

Chapter 6

-------------

"Will she be okay?" -"Yes, she'll be fine." -"Okay, thank you." Scarlett opened her eyes slowly and looked around. There was no one. She swore she had heard voices. She heard footsteps coming. "Scarlett? Are you awake?" It was Lize Malfoy. Cousin of Draco and Scarlett's best friend. -"Yes." she sounded weaker that she thought she would. "You're looking so pale and tired. You want me to leave and let you sleep a bit?" Lize sounded worried. "Please, stay and tell me why I'm at the hospital wing. What happened?" -" I actually wanted to ask you that. You don't remember anything?"

Scarlett tried to remember, but of course, she couldn't. "I really don't remeber, Lize." she said. She looked a bit scared. "That shall come sweetie, don't worry." Lize really was the best friend you could imagine. She could always comfort Scarlett. She was always there. "How did you know I was here?" -"Draco told me." -"What, what do you mean Draco told you? How did he know that?" Scarlett couldn't believe it, out of all people, it was Draco who knew about this? -"It was him who found you! You don't remember that either? You have talked to him." -"What? When?" She was feeling really confused now. "Scarlett, Draco carried you all the way to the hospital. He found you on the ground in the snow and he managed you to recover consiousness, but you were too weak to stand, and therefore to walk also. So he brought you here." Scarlett was speechless. "I'll go now. You should try to sleep. Take care, Scarlett." She smiled and waved at her. Scarlett tried to smile back. Lize had left and there Scarlett was lying. All she could do was stare at the ceilling and think about what had happened. Draco found her and carried her... Why him? She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

"What happened to her?" Scarlett regonised this voice immediately. It was Harry. "She fainted. Nothing too bad. She was probably too stressed and hadn't eaten enough. She's very skinny, I should check on her eating enough if I were you. She can go once she's awake. "Okay, thank you madam Pomfrey." -"Harry?" "Scarlett! I'm sorry." -"Why? You didn't do anything, did you? -"Well, that's the problem. I should have followed you when you ran away." He looked down. "Harry, It's my own fault, i should not have shouted at you or have run away. I was just stressed I guess." -"Hmm, okay, let's now first get out of here." Harry said. "Yeah, good idea."

"I'm not hungry." -"You have to eat something." "But I am not hungry..." -"Scarlett..." Harry said. "Fine." She took a pudding and went to her room. She sighed. She was finally alone. Now she only had to wait for Draco to come. She was nervous. What had she said to him... Nothing embarrising she hoped. She needed to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~