Malfoy... it was always Malfoy.

Chapter 19

--------------

Scarlett was just staring into nothingness. She couldn't believe what he just had said. Did he really use the words 'in love'? She was speechless. "Are you okay?" Harry asked her. "Not really... Harry, I... We can't..." Scarlett sighed. She didn't know how to say this. "Are you serious right now?" -"Yes, I am. I like you more than a friend. I think I really like you." -"You think? So you're not sure about it." -"What I know for sure, is that I like you more than a friend, but what do you even think of me?" She looked at the ground. "Harry... I see you as a brother... I thought you saw me as a sister as well." -"I first thought so too, but recently... I.. I just know I like you. We could just give it a go? Go on a date or something, whatever you'd like." Scarlett shook her head. "No, Harry. We can't go on a date." -"Why not? If it doesn't work out then so be it. We can atleast try. It would mean a great deal to me." Harry took her hand while he had been saying this. "Harry... How do I have to say this... Err.." -"Is there someone else?" -"Yes." -"Really? Why didn't you tell me? Who is it?" Scarlett didn't anwser immediately. "It's..." -"Yes?" "No.. You're going to be mad at me." -"It's Malfoy, isn't it?" Scarlett nodded and Harry didn't seem to be mad at all. "It's okay, I was afraid you would fall for him again, but I actually already knew you would." -"So you're not mad?" -"No, I'm not." -"Thank you." Scarlett smiled and hugged him tightly. "I really appreciate it, Harry and I'm sorry. I love Draco." -"It's okay." Harry kept saying. He seemed to not care that much, but of course he did care. He was sure that Malfoy would hurt her again and he wouldn't. Why didn't she like HIM? No she had to like Malfoy. Malfoy... It was always Malfoy.