What now

Chapter 12

-------------

"He's changed, a lot. " Scarlett said to Harry. They were sitting on a bench, close to the Great Hall. "He just wants you to think that." -"No, I mean it. He really did change. He used to be so arrogant and cocky. He 's never sharing those briljant sarcastic comments of his anymore. And most of all, he looks really sad and tired. Something's wrong." -"Well, I need more evidence to believe that he has changed. You've said this before." Harry kept going. Scarlett sighed. "I am not supposed to tell you this... But I can't keep it for myself any longer. I need to tell someone about it." -"What is it?" Harry asked full of curiosity. "Last week, I found Draco, crying." -"Wait what?! Malfoy was crying?" Scarlett could see the disbelieve in his eyes. "I swear. And that's not all. His hands were covered in blood. And not just a few drups. There was like a lot of blood." Harry didn't answer immediately. "What had he done?" -"I don't know. He didn't want to tell me, he kept repeating some words though. He kept saying that he didn't mean to, and then he said that she made him do it.." -"She? Who's the she?" Scarlett shook her head. "I have no idea." -"I told you he was up to something! I knew it!" -" Harry, I don't think-" -"Don't argue me now." Harry interrupted. "His hands were covered in blood, Scarlett! Blood for fuck sake! I don't think he had a nosebleed." -"I really don't need your sarcasm right now."

-"I don't want you to see him anymore." Harry suddenly said. "Maybe he's dangerous!" -"Listen to yourself! Draco isn't dangerous at all. You just hate him and that's why you're acting so unfair!" -"I still don't want you to talk to him anymore." Scarlett raised her eyebrows. "And who are you to decide that?! I can make decisions for myself. And I have decided to help him, okay!" -"Not okay." Harry had lowered his voice and sounded rather concerned now. "Ugh, never mind." Scarlett said and she walked away.