Avada Kedavra

Chapter 25

-------------

"Where are you waiting for? She wants to die, don't you see that?!" Draco was pointing the wand he got from Bellatrix at Scarlett. He was shaking. Scarlett was still lying on the ground, shivering and sobbing. Draco could see blood streaming down her arm and dropping on the floor. He really didn't know what to do. No one knew where they were. No one would come to rescue them. No one... Maybe it would be better to just... kill her. Bellatrix would keep torturing her... for no reason. She just enjoyed that. Maybe, it was better for Scarlett to die... for both of them.

But then suddenly, he saw blood streaming down her face as well. There was a deep cut on her cheek. Bellatrix... Bellatrx had sticked the knife in her face as well?! He looked over at Bellatrix. She was looking at Scarlett, but not just watching her, she was smiling and probably laughing inside. Draco clutched his fists and the longer he watched Bellatrix smiling, the heavier he started to breath. Not out of fear this time, but out of anger...

He slowly turned around and he was now pointing his wand at Bellatrix. "What the..." A loud bang of a door that burst open made Bellatrix turn around, so that Draco just had time enough. "Avada Ke.." -"Draco..." Scarlett was sitting straight and holding her hand out to him. "Stupefy!" Draco yelled instead. The curse succesfully hit Bellatrix and Draco ran over to Scarlett. He took her hand and helped her to get back on her feet again. She almost fell, but Draco held her tightly. Spells were flying around. Draco couldn't believe what he saw as he swung around. It were Blaise and... Potter.