Lovers

Chapter 18

--------------

"Omg," Lize said. "You guys got back together?" Scarlett smiled shyly at then looked down. "Yes" She didn't know what Lize would think of it. Maybe she wouldn't like it at all. "I'm happy for you." Scarlett looked at her and saw that she meant what she said. "Thank god. You're not mad." -"Why would I be mad?" -"Cause you always adviced me to break up with him when I was struggling." -"Yes, because he wasn't good for you, but I know that he can good as well. I can see how you're looking at him. I know you, Scarlett." She winked. "Yes, of course you do. No one knows me better than you." -"I'm such a smart ass, you know," Lize joked. They both had to laugh until they saw Harry. He was walking towards them. "I should go." Lize said and off she was.

"Hey." Scarlett didn't say anything back. "You're in a good mood." -"Yes, actually, I am. And you're not going to ruin that." Scarlett said without looking at him. "Wow, what did I do?" -"You know what I mean." -"No, Scarlett, I don't." -"I saw you the other day. I heard you. Draco and you." The expression on Harry's face changed immediately. "Oh.. , so you saw us?" -"Yes and I wasn't very pleased with what I saw." Both of them were silent and not looking eachother in the eye. "I thought.... I just thought I could trust you, Harry. I'm not mad, I am just dissapointed in you." And everyone already knows this is worse than being mad. "I'm sorry, Scarlett. I just can't stand him and definitely not his behaviour. I had to say something to keep him away from you and I think it worked!" Scarlett raised her eyebrows. What was he saying. It didn't work at all, it was quite the opposite. She had to smile by that thougth. Last night... "I haven't seen him anymore with you since then." -"Harry, I still don't understand. Why on earth, are you so focused on keeping him away from me!" -"Because I don't trust him and I think you deserve better. And..." Harry didn't continue and took Scarlett's hand instead. "I.. I am..." He sighed. "I am in love with you, Scarlett."