Goodbye.

Chapter 21

-------------

"Blaise! Wake up!" Scarlett whispered as she didn't want to wake the girl sleeping next to Blaise. She didn't even know her name. Scarlett was standing next to his bed. "What the hell are you doin here again?" -"It's Draco. He's in danger and... I need to go help him. -"What do you mean he's in danger? How do you know?" -" I can't explain, but I need to leave. Now." -"Where are you going then?" -"I can't tell you that either, I'm sorry. I just need someone to know that I'm... going there..." Blaise could tell by the tone of her voice and the expression on her face, that she meant what she said and couldn't tell him anything. "Please, at least tell me where you're going." -"I don't know it myself, yet... This may sound weird, but I saw in a dream where he was. I saw a house and the inside of it. So I can just hope I'll dissaparate to over there. I don't have another option." Scarlett took a deep breath. "If I don't return..." -"Don't say that!" Scarlett continued, ignoring what Blaise had said." -"If I don't return... Tell Lize I loved her, tell my mum I loved her and... Tell Harry that I'm sorry." -"Scarlett... If it's that dangerous, then take someone with you! I'll go with you!" -"No, it's because I know about something that I should not know of, that this is all happening. I can't take you with me, Blaise.. It's all my fault. It's me she wants, not Draco." Scarlett hugged Blaise and closed her eyes, trying to hold back her tears. "I'm scared, Blaise." Scarlett was sobbing while she gave him a piece of paper. Will you give this to Draco?" -"Scarlett... You will come back. Promise me!" Scarlett shook her head. "I don't know if I can... I'm sorry." She stood up and ran away.

Scarlett wiped away her tears and closed her eyes. She tried to focuse and disapparated.