Saying goodbye

Chapter 36
--------------
Scarlett was trying to yank herself free, but the person who was holding her was stronger. "Shh, don't be afraid. It's me" Scarlett recognised his voice immediately. It was Draco.

"Draco!" Scarlett was so relieved. She found him, well actually he found her. "Where were you?! What happened?!" -"That doesn't matter now. It's over." -"I'm so happy you're okay." Draco gave her what looked like a forced smile. "What's wrong?" Scarlett could see right through him, as always, and saw that not everything was okay. "Nothing." -"Just..Never leave me again." Draco looked away as she said this and bit his lip. "Draco?" He took her hand. "I, Draco Malfoy, love you, Scarley. No matter what" Draco whispered. Tears welled in his eyes. "Don't say that like you're saying goodbye." Scarlett begged him. "I'm sorry." He let go off her hands and trudged away, but Scarlett got after him. " You are not leaving me!!" He turned around again and watched her for a few seconds. Tears were streaming down her face, but she wasn't sobbing. She just stood there. Tears started to rain down on him as well. He ran over to Scarlett and embraised her so tightly it hurt. He sqeesed his eyes and then gave her a kiss. A kiss that seemed to last forever, yet end too soon. "I can't stay" he finally said. Scarlett couldn't bring out another word and just shook her head. Draco gave her a kiss on her forehead and disappeared in the dark, following the death eaters.