I LOVE YOU

Chapter 14

-------------

"Draco... I..." She didn't know what to say. "I'm so sorry." She was staring at the ground while her eyes were getting teary again. Don't cry! Don't. She thought to herself. She was trying to hold her tears back. She didn't want to cry, just because Draco would be mad. She wanted to cry because of her baby. She missed the baby so much, but she missed Draco even more. She felt how Draco's hand took hers and she looked up. His eyes were also wet and ready to let go some tears. They both moved closer and Draco stroke her cheek. She always loved it when he did that. She smiled and one tear fell down her cheek. "Draco, I-" Before she could say another word, Draco kissed her tenderly. She had missed the touch of his lips so much and kissed him back. She felt like if every part of her body started to tingle and she hoped this moment would never end. She felt how he placed his hand on the small of her back.

She opened her eyes again and hugged him tightly. "I missed you, Scarley." Scarlett had been waiting for this moment for so long. She sighed and said with a more soft than usual voice: " I missed you Draco, I really missed you." She felt so relieved and let all of her tears rain down on him. She couldn't hold them back and was sure of never letting Draco go anymore. Never. And then he said the words she had thought to never hear again. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I know this one is really short, but I just wanted it to end here <3}