The return

Chapter 27

------------

Scarlett was lying in bed, pretending to sleep, to please Blaise. Of course she could not sleep right now. Draco and Harry still weren't back. There must be something wrong. Maybe... they didn't make it. Scarlett felt awful just thinking of it as a possibility. "Scarlett? Are you awake?" Blaise whispered. "Yes, I am." -"I don't know what to do. Should I go back? They already should have been here. I'm worried about them." They both sighed. "I don't know, Blaise. I can't... lose you either." Scarlett started sobbing. "Don't say that. They will return. I know this is difficult for you and for me as well, but it's not a time to give up hope." -"I'm just afraid, Blaise." Scarlett started to cry even more now. Blaise didn't really now what to do to comfort her, so he just sat down with her in bed and put his arm around her.

"Blaise? I think someone's coming!" Both Scarlett and Blaise could hear footsteps coming closer. "Draco! Harry!" Scarlett shouted. She got out of bed immediately and flew into their arms, so Draco and Harry were forced to embrace each other as well. "Omg, I've been so scared. I thought for a moment... you wouldn't return." -"We're here now. Everything's okay." Draco said. Blaise embraced Draco and he even gave Harry something that was more than a handshake. "Thanks, Potter. Err... For coming with me." -"I didn't do it for you though." Harry joked. "But for real. Thank you. I don't think I... would have made it without you." It was Draco now who thanked him. Harry nodded. "It's okay."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Omg I got 2K!! :D Thank you so much. I love all my readers. Thanks to everyone who commented and voted. And also thank you to my silent readers, for all the reads :D

Loads of love

Xoxo