Falling

Chapter 7

------------

"Scarlett?" She jumped. There he was. She turned around and answered, "Draco." -"Are you feeling better?" -"Yes! I'm feeling great." She had said these words way too fast again. "I'm glad to hear that." She smiled at him. "It was you?" "Huh? What do you mean?" -"You found me and.. carried me away." -"Oh, that, yes." -"Thank you for that." -"Yeah, that's okay." Scarlett hesitated. "Draco, what exactly did I say to you when you found me?" -"err, some pretty weird things. And you did some weird stuff too" He laughed. "Omg, what did I do?" -"Well, you first hugged me and then you slapped me in the face and said you didn't need my help. You tried to stand, but almost fell again." -"Omg, I slapped you? I'm so sorry." she said. They both started laughing. "I'm such an idiot." She giggled. "I missed this, Scarley. Us, just having fun." She looked him straight into his cold eyes. "And I missed you calling me Scarley." He gave her this certain warm smile she hadn't seen in forever. She looked down while smiling and turned scarlet.

Scarlett glanced over her shoulder. Draco was sleeping. This was the frist time he had fallen asleep before midnight. She was happy for him, he definitely needed some sleep. He was always awake at night. Scarlett knew there was something that bothered him. It had even happened when she woke up, still at night, that he was sitting on the window sill. Staring outside. Although she had no idea what kept him awake, she knew it had to be something serious. Never mind. She needed some sleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~