Chapter 1

Running that's all you could do, not like you could do much since you were trying to escape a clown that could appear out of nowhere. To you it seemed like a fucking movie cliche, a teenage girl running in the woods from a killer, yea a total cliche, and just like the movies you ended up tripping and the killer was behind you the second you started to crawl. The clown grabbed you and started to drag you in a random direction you noticed a tree root and quickly grabbed on to it this seemed to make him mad, and he brought his head down to your neck.
"Oh [Y/N] it's okay let go and come with me and you'll float too." His eyes seem to darken his face started to deform so he had a bigger mouth you let out a terrified scream as his mouth clamped around your shoulder.
You sat up in a cold sweat scanning your surroundings and checking yourself you came to the conclusion that it was just a dream, a very vivid dream but a dream nonetheless you spared a glance at your alarm clock letting out an annoyed groan as you realized it was 7:30 you threw on jeans a tank top and your favorite red flannel along with a pair of converse, grabbing your skateboard you quickly left your house before my parents could yell at ya, you noticed Patrick and his friends minus Henry in the driveway belch and victor wolf whistling and cat calling at you Patrick rolled his eyes at them as you set your skateboard down and flipped them off as you pushed yourself away. Halfway to school, you noticed Henry at the drug store sporting some new hickeys a pang of sadness courses through you, as you attempted to roll past him, keyword being attempted because just like always luck wasn't on your side today because the second you pushed your skateboard the homeschooled kid Mike you think was his name came running out of the alleyway making you both crash. Mike landed on top of you making it seem like he was pinning you down.
"I am so sorry!" Mike exclaimed. My head lolled to the side seeing a very pissed-off Henry staring at y'all.
Don't worry about it." You groaned "But I highly suggest you run." You said nodding your head to a very pissed-off Henry Mike quickly got up and ran off, you laid there for a little bit before getting up you positioned yourself on the skateboard sparring a glance to where Henry once was only to see him gone you let out a sigh of disappointment and pushed yourself off and headed to school once more passing the missing posters of Georgie Denbrough, Betty Ripsom and a bunch of others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, my name is [Y/N], and to make this short I have a sociopathic brother, parents that sit on their asses almost all day screaming and yelling at me, and Patrick (When he's home) I'm friends with the losers club and what else oh yea I have a crush on the biggest asshole in school and my brothers best friend Henry Bowers well that's all for now.