Chapter 2

Only three more days till schools out that's what you kept telling me to keep from snapping someone's neck. You were walking around the school heading toward the back of it deciding to skip class for smoke you were sitting on top of the AC unit with a cigarette hanging from your mouth searching for your favorite lighter. ( Image at the top) finally finding it you lit it, halfway through the cigarette you noticed Pat and his friends walking into the woods a few seconds later your cigarette was out and you quickly sped walk to Belch's car, that he loves oh so much, to grab a piece of gum you knew he kept in his glove compartment you yanked the door to Amy open and quickly searched the compartment not even realizing Bowers himself crossing the field between y'all, you closed the door and popped the gum in your mouth when you were suddenly pushed against the car.
"What the hell do you think you're doing." You flinched slightly at his tone not enough for him to realize though.
"I was just getting some gum." You replied nonchalantly.
"You know Belch will kill you if he finds out you went near his car."
"Oh, but your being extra generous today and decided to do it for him." You could tell he was getting annoyed with you.
"Tell you what we keep this between us and you tell me why I saw homeschool pinning you down this morning." You were shocked at what he had said.
"Why do you care?" He was quiet for a minute carefully thinking about his response.
"I don't care just curious." You knew he was lying but decided to let it go.
"Well even though it's none of your business Bowers-"  His grip seemed to have tightened around your shoulders making you yelp.
"He accidentally ran into me." You finished off his grip loosens and then completely disappeared even though he was hurting you slightly you still yearned for his touch, but you were good at hiding it. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed the rest of the gang come out of the woods they didn't notice you and Henry yet.
"You should go don't need ol patty bitching." Henry said rolling his eyes he must've noticed them too.
"Aw, you do care." You said sarcastically and quickly pushed past him.

Henry's P.O.V.
"Aw, you do care." [Y/N] said sarcastically before I could reply she quickly rushed off.
"Always have," I mumbled to myself.
"Yo Henry thought you were just gonna grab a cigarette and come back," Belch asked.
"Um, yea just got a little distracted by this hot piece of ass," I said grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.
"Oh, yea? Who maybe I'll take her home and show her what a real man is like." Patrick said.  I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.
"Don't fucking worry about it she's mine," I growled at them and stalked off to the school as the bell rang for lunch.