Day 2

It was around one in the afternoon when you woke up, tired from your night before. You weren't really sure what was on the agenda day but hopefully it wouldn't have you this tired the next morning in the middle of getting dressed you heard voices from down stairs, pulling down your shirt you walked down the stairs you see Pat talking to Henry like they were the best of friends they've always been.
"You two seem chummy."
"Well hey sleeping beauty nice hair." Pat said with a large smile Henry laughing beside him.
"My hair?" You asked cautiously.
"Yea, babe blue definitely your color." Henry said laughing, your eyes widen to the size of saucers running to the bathroom looking into the mirror you put your hands in your hair shock evident on your face, composing yourself you walked back into the room where a smiling Henry and Patrick were.
"Mind explaining to me WHY YOU DID THIS?!?!" You asked your voice going from calm to yelling in 2.0 seconds, the boys bursted out in laughter once again glaring intensely made them stop and clear their throats.
"Who's idea?"
"Well obviously it came from yours truly." Patrick said you advanced on him until he pointed to Henry a small smirk on his face.
"You did this?!"
"I'll admit it was...my best idea ever." He said a smile gracing his face, which quickly went away when he saw how pissed you were."
"If It wasn't for the fact that I love the way this looks on me I'd kill you."
"You sure that's the only reason you wouldn't kill me sweets." He said winking.
"If you guys are gonna do that get out." Patrick said.
"Actually that's a great idea because we are going to go on an adventure." Henry said grabbing your hand pulling you out the door.
"Where are we going." He didn't respond opening the truck door for you, you climbed in you noticed the picnic basket in the back.
"Are we going on a picnic."
"Do you ever stop asking questions." You made a humph noice and did a little pout.
"That's not going to make me tell you." He said starting the truck pulling out of the drive and going away from town.
"Where are we going?"
"Oh my fuck, it's a surprise."
"I hate surprises."
"Yes you do." He said remembering the time Belch surprised you with a kitten.
"Okay shut up." He gave a small laugh reaching over he grabbed your hand and interlaced it with his, you drove for what seemed like forever the truck soon came to a stop and you were in the middle of a field hopping out you were standing in a beautiful meadow.

" He gave a small laugh reaching over he grabbed your hand and interlaced it with his, you drove for what seemed like forever the truck soon came to a stop and you were in the middle of a field hopping out you were standing in a beautiful meadow

"Oh my god h-how did you find this place."
"I came here sometimes after a....an argument with my dad." You gave him a look that showed you understood.
"But hey that's not even the best part." He took you a little ways into the meadow where a picnic blanket laid with hamburgers on it.
"Aww this is so sweet." You turned and gave him a hug. "Thank you."
"Anything for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry this took me so long to write but, here ya go. Hope you enjoy.