Day 7

*Dream*
I was in the court yard of the school everything was in slow motion and void of color but other than that it looked completely normal, well besides the clown eating a kid in the middle of the court yard while the body was twitching...Wait WHAT?!!!
"Damn it Wise can't I have a dream without you for once!" ITs head popped up from the kids stomach, but he never spoke he had a wide sadistic smile on his face. Glancing at the kid I realized it was actually Patrick his face was eaten and his stomach was torn open seeing this made me sick I turned away only to come face to face with a Victorian style outfit obviously the clown.
"Didn't realize we were so close [Y/N] maybe I should give you a little nickname as well." He chuckled a little.
"Yes, yes I will call you candy cause your blood is so sweet." His chuckle went to a full on laugh like he just told the most funniest joke in the world, but as soon as it started it stopped and IT grabbed me by the throat pushing me into a tree.
"Now [Y/N] let's talk business I know I said until you want to but(he stopped to inhal your fear) your just so intoxicating I need to feast on your flesh, while I feed on your fear." I took in a shaky breathe.
"You made a deal with me why can't you just leave me alone!" Trying to hide the fear though there was no point seeing as he could smell it.
"Oh my...your little toy isn't going to be a problem with our deal is it?"
"What? Henry has nothing to do with why I won't go with you."
"Ohh no reason to lie I can smell your desire for him, come on "candy" no reason to lie to dear old wise for secrets can't mend your soon to be broken heart."
Soon to be broken heart?
"What are you on about clown?"
"Oh just how your going to feel if you don't wise up." It's true that some of ITS jokes are as stiff as a board but this one made you chuckle a little.
"Wow clowns got jokes." Making your laughter grows and ITS smile widens.
"My my seems the humans got jokes as well." After my laugh has subsided I started questioning.
"So something is going to happen to me and Henry?"
"Perhaps."
"Your lying."
"Am I?(Moment Of silence) you don't know what to believe me or the lies he's telling you."
"He's not lying to me you are!"
"Oh come on he hasn't changed he's still the same guy that bullied, cheated and lied."
"No! He has never lied to me."
"Fine believe what you want maybe I am lying but before you go think about this.
You meet two strangers: a good guy who always tells the truth, and a bad guy who always lies. You ask the first guy if he is a truth-teller, and he mumbles an answer that you can't quite make out. The second guy then looks at you and says, "He said yes, but he's a liar." Which one is the good guy who always tells the truth?
Be sure to remember that when your brother comes to a decision, have a goody day." And just like that he was gone and I was awake wondering what the hell that stupid riddle meant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I have not yielded and as you can see I am not dead."
^ if any of you understand that reference I love you^
Also so sorry for the very long wait been doing a lot of things and I have finally given you and update and I will do everything in my power to keep updating.