Chapter 8

We were all in town square ben was telling us about his research on the town.
"Every 27 years bad things happen and people go missing."
"So every 27 years IT comes back to eat kids for like a year and then it crawls back into his hole." You asked. "For What hibernation?"
"My grandfather thinks this town is He says that all the bad things that happened in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing that feeds
off the people of Derry."
"But it can't be one things we've all seen something different." Eddie says matter of factly.
"Or IT knows what we're afraid of and using it against us." Bill said we told each other what we saw Eddie saw a leper, Beverlys bathroom and Mike saw a clown just earlier.
"[Y/N] what did you see? You said you saw something. What was it?" Bev asked.
"It was a dream I saw everyone I know an loved leave me...I ran after them, but once I saw the clown I ran the other way...he caught me said if I went with him I'd float to..then I woke up."
"It isn't real not Eddie leper not bill seeing Georgie [Y/N]'s dream none of it it." Stan said. "And neither is the women I keep seeing."
"Is she got." Riche asked.
"No. Richie she's not her face is all messed up. None of this makes since it all just a bad dream." Stan said.
"I don't think so I know the difference between reality and a bad dream."
~Bills garage~
We all went back to Bills garage he hung up and map using Bens slides we found out that the Well house was actually Neibolt house.
"That's where I saw IT when I ran into the leper he chased me there and that's when I saw him." Eddie said taking a hit off his inhaler.
"Can we please stop fucking talking about this it's summer we're supposed to have fun." Stan said Eddie ran up and yanked the map down Bill was yelling at him to put it back off the slides started to change.
"Guys! Look." You shouted pointing at the wall it showed Georgie and Bills dad at the batting cages, then it started showing slides of there vacations and finally it was of the whole family at church it zoomed in on Georgie before going to his mom, the hair was moving after each slide until we saw IT we were all telling telling him to turn in it off and unplug it mike kicked it over, but it kept moving showing a very pissed off IT one click he was there, two clicks he was still there, third click he was gone one more and he was back but his teeth were showing going after you and Bev we huddled together in fear only looking when the screaming stopped and you could see the light open.
"Thanks Ben." You and Bev then she went and gave Ben a hug you could see the hurt in his eyes so you threw your arm around his shoulders.
"Come on." Bill said when he and Beverly parted.
"Where we going?" Stan asked.
"Neibolt house." You said answering for Bill.
"T-t-t-thats were G-g-Georgie is."
"Are you crazy did you just see that thing it's summer."
"If you say it's s-s-summer one more fucking time." Bill ended up winning the argument and we left to the house.