Day 3

Henry's P.O.V.
I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck every now and then giving it a nibble, rolling over I come face to face with beautiful (E/C).
"Morning." I said kissing her forehead she blushed a huge smile on her face.
"Morning." She said, going to get into a sitting position.
"So what's on the agenda today?" She asked.
"How about we stay here watch a few movies."
"Mm I don't know."
"Come on it'll be fun we'll watch any movie you want." I said getting up stretching.
"Anything?!" She asked all giddy.
"Oh god what did I just set myself up for?" I mentally asked myself.
"Can we watch The breakfast club?"
"Sure."
"And the goonies?"
"I don't see why not."
"How about..." I quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up.
"I said anything." A big grin was on her face I gave her a smile and kissed her cheek.
"Your the best."
"Yea I know." I said dropping her onto the bed. So that exactly what we did for hours watching any movie she could think of it was quit entertaining seeing how into it she gets and yells at random or makes stupid jokes about the characters a few times she said they were cute which had us fake wrestling eventually she gave in saying I was better looking, everything was going great.
"Hey Henry?" [Y/N] said grabbing my attention.
"Yea?" She looked really nervous about what she was going to say next.
"I love you." My heart sped up we've said it once before but now my heart is beating so fast it feels like it'll burst out of my chest.
"I love you too." She have a big smile returning her attention back to the movie I gave her a kiss on the cheek and continued watching the gremlins.
There was a knock at the door.
"Yo Henry Pats here." I got up and walked over to the door opening it Belch and Pat leaning on the frame.
"Yes?" I asked leaning against the door.
"Is [Y/N] here?" Patrick asked.
"Why?"
"Because she didn't come home last night so I'm wondering if you two went ahead a fucked." I could tell he was angry, stepping aside I motioned at [Y/N] to show him that she was in fact here.
"[Y/N] can you come here a second." She got up and walked over I pulled back her hair showing her neck.
"No hickeys, if I wanted to have sex with her this is the place I'd leave them you know that."
"Wow so I don't come home one night and suddenly I'm rumored to have sex with Henry." Patrick looked a little pissed but not a lot since he found out they didn't have sex, he left after that so me and [Y/N] decided to go hangout in town get some food.