Day 3 continue

Quick note I am incredibly sorry for such a long wait, but I have my reasons with these end of the school year banquets and...everything else but I swear I'm going to start updating more again so sorry please enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry's P.O.V.
We were walking around town looking at all the stores talking about random things, well she was talking I couldn't help but think about how beautiful she looked even though her hair was still a little messy she looked gorgeous in the sun light.
"Henry were you even listening."
"Nope."
"And why not?"
"Because your beauty is a distraction." A blush rose to her face making her 50 shades of red.
"Your cute when you blush."
"Shut up." She snapped back fighting back another blush I through my arm around her shoulder gaining weird and scared looks from people we passed.
"Think there gonna be worried about Henry Bowers dating the psychos sister?"
"Eh, well let them be scared who knows maybe it'll work to our benefit." I said as we walked into a small cafe to a secluded corner and ordered.
[Y/N] P.O.V.
"So Y/N] I've known you for...well ever but, I still don't quite know a lot about you."
"Well what do you wanna know?"
"Hm...how about an embarrassing moment?"
"Umm...I don't know..mm ok I was walking through the elementary to drop off stuff for the office, as I was walking a tampon fell out in front of some kids when they asked me what it was I told them it was a pen, they didn't believe me and kept asking me so I was getting annoyed very quickly and told them it was for girls to shove up their vaginas just as a teacher walked around the corner." By now Henry was a laughing fit.
"Hahaha it's your turn now tell me your most embarrassing moment."
"Mm I'd rather not."
"That's not fair I told you mine!"
"You did, but I never agreed to do the same." I let out an exasperated sigh.
"Henry come on its only fair if you tell me."
"Hey I said no alright drop it."
"Fine!" I said a glaring.
"Don't look at me like that."
"Why not? It's a stupid question and your getting all defensive over nothing."
"[Y/N]! I said drop it!" He shouted the  whole cafe went quiet.
"......Ok." Our food came and we ate in an uncomfortable silence for awhile.
"Hey, I'm sorry." Henry said reaching over and grabbing your hand.
"I've never really been in a relationship or liked someone so if I mess up I'm sorry." A few more moments of silence passed by.
"It's okay but you gotta try." And just like that everything went silent, we left we walked out of town heading to my house still in silence.
"I was maybe 12 years old when it happened, I was in art painting pictures of apples. As I was cleaning my palette, the pressure of the water from the sink was put on so high that the paint and water splattered all over my face. Everyone in my class saw and I eventually ran to the bathroom and saw all the red paint all over my face. It looked like my face was covered in blood." I let out a small chuckle.
"Oh come on that's like the main one I could think of." He said laughing, which ended with me leaning on his shoulder laughing.
"Henry?" I asked stopping to look at him.
"Yea?" He asked also stopping.
"I love you." A smile grew on his face.
"I love you too." Wind blew a piece of hair in my face and before I could move it Henry beat me too it, but he didn't remove his hand instead he cupped my cheek we leaned in close but as fate would have it we were interrupted by a truck driving over a puddle splashing water all over us, which made us laugh harder has our hair was now matted on our face, looking at each other Henry shoved whatever hair was in my face and kissed me passionately.