Chapter 11

Patrick's P.O.V. (Before Henry's dad came)
As I watched Henry shoot down bottles I began to think about two things, 1 where the fuck is [Y/N]? and 2 what the hell is wrong with Henry? [Y/N] she's never late and Henry well he's been different we went to a party last month didn't drink anything and left early, and last weekend Belch had some girls come over to his place invited us over Henry didn't sleep with any of them said he wasn't "in the mood" he's been acting different and now that I think about it so has [Y/N], she's been out late her window is open every night and sometimes it sounds like she's talking to someone at night and I swear I hear someone responding, but one time I went to her room one night her door was locked and when she opened no one was there her window was wide open and when I looked out it I saw someone walking away. My immediate thought was she had a boy toy I've asked her about it but she never gives me a straight answer which pisses me off, looking back on it I remember asking about it once in front of Henry and the gang and Henry visibly tensed before I could put more together the voice of that son of a bitch Butch Bowers broke me from it I watched the scene in-front of me.
"Nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble."
I watched as he stalked off to the house Henry was cowering I wanted to kill Butch for what he does my ol mans shitty but Henry's is another story, now me Belch and Vic were leaning up against the side of Belch's car.
"You okay Henry?" Belch's asked instead of getting an answer we watch as he went to the mailbox I noticed a red balloon floating around it he pulled something out of the mailbox, he walked back up to us a weird look on his face the face I get right as I kill an animal the same one I got all those years ago he handed me an envelope my name on it what looked like blood and with that he walked off towards his house I looked at the other guys confusion on all of our faces.
"Why don't y'all go make sure he's okay and whatever happens just calm him down." They both nodded and walked after him I opened the envelope up and immediately my heart dropped it was a ring the same one I gave [Y/N] for her 12th birthday a little note was tied to it one word "Neilbolt" I knew immediately that was where she was,
I started to get angry and without thinking I slammed my fist onto the hood of Belch's car leaving an indention I saw them carrying an unconscious Henry to the car.
"What the fuck I said call him down not knock him out."
"He killed his dad." Vic said.
"Good he was dick anyways."
"He came at us we had no choice." Belch's said I just nodded.
"Get him the car we got to go to Neilbolt house." They gave me a "Why" look.
"Someone's got [Y/N].