Chapter 15

After I explained everything to them leaving out the part were I made a deal with IT.
"Glad to have you back [Y/N]." Henry said.
"I'm glad to be back." He pulled you into a hug, your eyes closed and a smile progressed onto your face, your flickered over and looked at Patrick he had this face of realization cross his face then it quickly turned to anger, he grabbed Henry and pinned him against the wall one hand around his throat the other holding his already lit lighter.
"Patrick what the fuck man?" Henry was confused and pissed, Patrick ignored his question.
"Are you sleeping around with my sister?!?" Henry didn't answer he just stared at him like he was fucking insane, Patrick's grip tighten around his neck and his lighter moves closer to his face.
"Are you?!" Henry's eyes flickered over to you then back to Patrick.
"I wish." This seemed to throw Patrick over the edge, he threw Henry to the ground and started throwing punches each of them getting a hit in you, Belch and, Vic were trying to pry them off each other before they killed each other Belch and, Vic held back Patrick while you had Henry, both of them were bleeding Henry had a black eye and a busted lip while Patrick only had an already bruising jaw.
"Patrick calm down and let me explain." You spoke calmly to him like he was a frightened dog.
"What's there to talk about? You broke the pact." He looked around.
"You slept with all of them haven't you huh? Fucking slut." Patrick's words hurt you, you could feel Henry tense up and tried to go at him but you put a hand on his chest as if to say stop.
"Will you at least hear me out?" You held eye contact with him for a few minutes until he finally ripped his hands away from Belch and, Vic and plopped over on Henry's couch his hands in hair, you took this as a sign that he'd listen and you went to join sitting opposite side of him.
"I've been growing feelings for him for a while now, but you have to believe me when I tell you that I've never slept with him and the only time we've ever kissed was at IT'S place I felt it, and you also have to believe me when I say we're not together, I wouldn't do that you we're on good terms the only way I'd ever date him was if you gave me permission until then we're just friends." Henry looked hurt he didn't want to just be your friend he wanted more he wanted you, he felt like he needed you.
*Patrick's thoughts*
I could tell she was being sincere when she said this but, I couldn't allow her to date Henry I knows how he his but I also know that he's been acting different, it all added up in my head he started acting weird the same time [Y/N] started acting weird he rejected girls, and refused alcohol just for you I've never known him to do this.
*Back to reality*
Patrick hasn't said a word his face held no emotion but, you could tell he was thinking hard about something his eyes finally met yours and the flickered to Henry what he said took you and Henry  by surprise.
"You've got a week Bowers to prove to me you actually love her and then, and only then will allow it."