Chapter 7

Since that day with Henry you've been avoiding him, it's not that you didn't like him back you just didn't want to break the pact you and Patrick made a pact that you'd never date each other's friends, or sleep with them since your only friends were the losers club you weren't worried about Patrick breaking it and since he hung out with dickwads he wasn't worried about it.
Right now you and the losers were walking our bikes down the road we had just finished cleaning Bevs bathroom and had Richie keep watch which he's complaining about.
"I love being your personal doorman I really loved being outside while you guys were imagining her bathroom being like Eddies moms vagina on Halloween."
"She didn't imagine it." Bill "I s-s-s-s-saw something to." Everyone stopped and turned to Bill.
"You saw blood to?" Stab asked.
"Not blood...I saw G-g-Georgie..it seemed so real I mean it seemed like him but there was this.." he trailed off.
"A clown." Eddie said. "Yea I saw him to."
"Me too." You said.
"Wait, can only Virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit."
"That's Belch's car." Riche  "We should get out of here."
"Wait isn't that the homeschool kids bike?" You asked.
"We have to help him." Bev said.
"We should?" Richie asked
"Yes." You said with an eye roll throwing your bike down along with Bev and running towards the noise.
When me and Bev arrived we saw Henry's foot on mikes face shoving Mikes him into a piece of raw meat  telling him to eat it, without thinking you there a rock and it hit Henry in the head Beverly threw a rock also and hit Belch.
"Nice throw." Stan said finally arriving along with the rest of the guys Mike crawled over to us through the water.
"You losers are trying to hard. She'll do you ya know." Henry said nodding his head to Bev. "You just gotta ask nicely like I did." He then grabbed his crotch silence and then Ben yelled in anger and threw a rock at Henry.
"Rock war!!" Richie yelled before getting hit with a rock.
~After rock war~
Belch, Victor and Patrick ran off Henry was laying on the ground a gash on his forehead.
"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie said flipping him off and him and the rest of the losers left you stood and looked at him for awhile as you turned Henry spoke up.
"Why are you avoiding me?" You stopped slowly turning to look at him he had gotten up and was staring at you intensely minutes went by without you saying anything and you could tell he was getting annoyed, you started walking through the water you now stood a foot from him.
"Because, I don't wanna get attached to someone that could ruin what I have." He looked confused.
"Me and Pat are on a good level in our sibling relationship, me getting attached to you could ruin it."
"How?"
"Because of our pact, don't date each other's friends or sleep with them...unless he was okay with it I couldn't do it."
"So you won't go out with me because of some stupid pact."
"You wouldn't understand."
"[Y/N] you coming." You heard Richie y'all.
"I have to go...if you want some help with that you know where I live." You said motioning to his gash he just nodded, with that you walked away leaving him standing there only turning back when you reached the other side and gave a slight wave before you left to which he just half smiled.