Chapter 3

As the rest of the day went by you noticed Henry was watching you it went as far as him walking past your classroom even though his was across the school, and to make matters worse sometime during the day it decided to rain groaning you made your way down to the sidewalk setting your board down getting ready to ride home but the second your board hit the pavement you were scooped up in the arms of Belch and Vic had grabbed your board.
"What the hell are y'all doing!" You shouted at them.
"It's raining Patrick insisted we gave you a ride." Vic had thrown your board in the trunk climbing into the backseat where Patrick sat, Belch sat you down on the sidewalk as you were about to climb in the back Vic pulled the seat back.
"What the hell are you doing?!"
"Guess your getting shotgun."A voice you know all to well says from behind you slowly turning and looking up a little , you being a little shorter than him, you saw Henry standing there his signature smirk you turned and gave Patrick a pleading look he just shrugged his eyes telling you he was sorry even though you knew he hated you, you were still his little sister and he was a little protective.
"Ya comin?" Henry asked knowing all to well that you didn't have a choice he climbed in and pulled you into his lap.
"I hate you." You muttered so only he could hear.
"Aw love you too princess." Henry whispered in your ear and nibbles on it  you tensed up which didn't go unnoticed by Vic.
"Hey come on Henry leave her alone." Henry looked in the rear view mirror glaring at him his glare turning to Patrick who was looking pissed.
"Patrick what do you think should I stop messing with your sister?" Henry's glare seem to intensify he knew of Patrick's temper and he knew that he had the occasional snap the tension in the car was only growing.
"Hey Vic truth or Dare?" I asked in an attempt to break the tension.
"Truth."
"Ugh no fun...um is it true Stacey hart gave you a blow Job behind the school?"
"Hell yea she did." You laughed a little it was Vic's turn.
"Alright belch turtle or dare?"
"Dare cause I ain't no pussy." You let out a snicker not realizing Henry staring down at you with a slight smile in his face.
"Alright I dare you to let another player throw flour in your face." Vic was your science partner and today out of all the days you need flour to finish up a project which he knew you had, Belch let out a short.
"Flour are you serious nobody has flo-" you threw a handful of flour at him.
"Why the fuck do you have flour!?" Belch shouted over the sounds of you and Vic's laughter not giving him an answer.
"You both are gonna clean my car."
"Alright Henry truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to leave a hickey on [Y/N] other than her neck."
"What no!!" You and Patrick yelled at him.
"Hey a dares a dare." Belch said a smirk on his face.