Chapter 4

Henry leaned his head down moving my shirt down a little just as his lips came in contact with my skin Belch slammed on his brakes.
"Belch what the fuck man!" Henry shouted you both looked over to see Belch struggling Patrick had put him in a choke hold.
"Patrick stop!" You yelled at him he quickly glanced at you seeing the fear in your eyes he let go of Belch anger evident on his face.
"Look I'm just gonna go." Quickly hopping out of the car and grappling your board from the trunk not really wanting to go home you headed to Bills house.

Patrick's P.O.V.
I know what Henry's like going to one girl playing with her feelings and then drop her for the next piece of ass he fines I was already pissed at the fact that my sister was sitting in his lap, but it pissed me off even more when Belch dared Henry to mark her somewhere other than her neck the second his lips hit her skin all I saw was red I reached out and put Belch in a choke hold making him slam on his brakes I heard a pissed off voice but a pleading one made me look over my vision clearing a little I saw her scared letting Belch go she got out of the car grabbed her board and rode home in the rain.
"What the fuck man you could've killed me."Belch said.
"Good." I replied nonchalantly "Teach you pricks not to do shit that again."
"Thought you didn't care about her." Henry said.
"It's complicated." Is all I said before turning to look out the window ignoring them as we drove I noticed [Y/N] at denbroughs house talking to Bill on the front porch I noticed her looking at the car as we rode by she gave a slight wave as she noticed me staring i gave a slight smile when I saw her even though she couldn't see me.