Chapter 12

Bill's P.O.V. (At Neilbolt house)
Me and the gang were walking into the Neilbolt house IT had Beverly and we had to get her back as we threw the rope down we heard multiple heavy footsteps behind us, Mike held up his weapon and pointed it at the.
"What the hell are you losers doing here?" It was Patrick who asked followed by Belch and Victor.
"W-w-What are y-y-you doing h-h-here?" Patrick seemed hesitant on what he was going to say.
"Someone has my sister and I'm here to get her."
"No!" Mike said.
"No?" He scoffed at him and walked towards him very intimidatingly. "Did I asked for your fucking permission."
"He means no as in it's not someone but something." Stan said.
"S-something what do you mean?" Victor asked.
"The clown." A new voice had entered the conversation Henry Bowers was sitting on the stairs looking deep in thought.
"Yea how'd you know?" Eddie asked.
"Made me kill my old man tried to make me kill you guys." He stayed like it was an everyday normal thing.
"Look the clown has [Y/N] now since you losers are here I'm guessing you know where she is so." He stood up walked up to me.
"How about until we find [Y/N] and whoever you guys are looking for we follow your lead kid." Everyone seemed confused at this.
"Your the one that knows the most ever since...you know." This was coming off as a truck to me Henry Bowers, The Henry Bowers basically told his goons to follow my lead I looked in his eyes for any mischievous glints but found none after a few minutes of silence I nodded my head in agreement walked over to the rope and rappelled down Mike and Henry being the last ones down.
"Where's Stan?" Eddie asked the losers and I started to shout for him we came to an opening in the sewers our flashlights illuminated the scene in front of us it was Stan getting his face sucked by a deformed lady. Everyone started screaming and, when I say everyone I mean everyone the lady looked up at us and immediately Patrick had set her on fire and just like that she walked backwards into the shadows as the others tried to calm stan down, me and Henry shared a look we both heard something and both we silently agreed to go check it out leaving the others behind.
"Beverly.!" I shouted once I saw her floating in the air.
"[Y/N]!" Henry said I heard a whispering and it seemed like Henry did to.
"I'll get them you go scope it out." I reluctantly nodded an left.
I turned the corner the breathe was knocked out of me I heard him my little brother Georgie was standing in front of me one arm hair disheveled dirty from head to toe.
"What took you so long?" He asked my heart sunk I missed him his voice everything about him how could I not he was my brother.