Chapter 5

[Y/N]'s P.O.V.
After talking to Bill for an hour or so the sky had cleared up and it was growing close to darkness so decided you would head home, as you grew closer to the house you noticed Belch's car out front parked in the driveway, not really wanting to hear Pat and then you fished your Walkman out of your bag and your [F/S] started playing picking up your board you ran inside and up the stairs only to collide with Victor only to end up on top quickly sitting up so it looked like you were straddling him.
"God, What is it with me running into people today." You groaned "Sorry Vic."
"It's cool I'm kinda enjoying the view." You and Vic were close friends both of the gangs didn't know that we decided it'd be better since they hated the losers and we hated them.
"You gonna get up?"
"You saying I'm fat?"
"I'm saying if you don't get up your brother is gonna wonder up here and find us like this." You sat there pretending to think about it.
"Alright fine." You got up and just in time as Henry,Patrick, and Belch came upstairs to see you helping him up.
"What the hell happened?" Belch asked.
"Ran into ol' Victor here can't seem to keep his hands to himself you said with a playful smirk, you noticed Patrick's face darkens as well as Henry which confused you.
"Only kidding I swear." They both seemed to relax. "I was the one getting a little to hand at." And with that you quickly ran to your room you noticed a look of jealousy on Henry's face before you slammed the door shut leaving you in peace.
~Time skip last day of school~"
The bell rang signifying that it was lunch you met up with the boys at our regular lunch table, being 2 inches smaller than  Bill he threw his arm over my shoulder this was normal he liked to tease you about being short even though your brother was so tall and he would leave his arm around you until lunch was over you guys sat and joked for awhile until you felt Bill remove his arm from your shoulder confused you looked at him but he was staring at Bowers table, Bowers was glaring at Bill a look of jealousy on his face. Was he jealous of Bill to test your theory you grabbed his arm and put it back over your shoulder giving Bowers a small smile this seemed to just piss him off as his teeth gritted and his eyes darkened the bell rang and Bill quickly removes his arm.
"Y-Y-Your gonna g-g-get me k-k-killed [Y/N]." Bill said has you were heading to your shared class.
"Maybe." Was all you said.
~End of day~
As me, Bill, Richie and Eddie we're walking down the halls we were talking about Stans Bar Mitzvah.
"There's a church full of Jews and Stan has to take his Jew-y test."Eddie.
"But how does it work?" Bill
"They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie.
"But then he'll have nothing left." Richie.
"Is that true or are you tanking out chains?." You asked Ed's before he could reply Stan ran up and told us that all he had to do was read from a Torah make a speech and then suddenly he's a man.
"I could think of dinner ways to become a man." You and Richie said making you both laugh.
"More fun ways you mean."Stan said with an eye roll.
As you walked pass Bowers gang Patrick was creepily staring at Richie an the others not making eye contact while you held eye contact with all of them before winking at Henry this seemed to confuse him but his signature smirk appeared on his face then walked out to dumpy your bag.
"Best feeling ever." Stan said
"Try tickling your pickle for the first time."Richie
"Just because you refer it to that tells me that you haven't done it yet." You said the guys started talking about what we were doing tomorrow then it switched to Betty Ripsom and Georgie it broke your heart to see Bill upset he was your best friend and you cared about him. As you guys started to walk toward y'all's bikes Henry grabbed Richies bag and flung him into Stan making them fall Patrick grabs Stan's Kippah.
"Nice frisbee flamer." He laughed and threw it at an oncoming bus.
"Dick." You said as walked by turning you see Henry shoulder checking Bill.
"You s-s-s-suck, Bowers." They all stopped and slowly turned around.
"Shut up Bill." Richie said
"Did you s-s-s-say something, B-b-b-b-Billy." Henry said mocking his stutter you turned your head slightly to see Henry's dad you knew what he did you saw him one time and you saw the scars once Henry didn't know you knew but you did.
"You got a free ride this year because of you little brother...ride over Denbrough."Henry said
"Henry!" You said he glanced over at you and you motioned your head behind you his gaze followed and his cold eyes had a hint of fear in them trailing them back to Bill.
"This summers gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." Henry said ten kicked his hand and slide it down Bills face.