Chapter 13

Patrick's P.O.V.
As soon as we noticed that Bill and Henry weren't with us we followed them in the direction we think they went as soon as we found Henry he was trying to pull [Y/N] and Beverly down from floating in the air we ran over to them and helped him tits was yelling at Beverly to wake up, and was trying to figure out why she wouldn't wake up while me and Henry were trying to wake up [Y/N], I noticed tits kissed Beverly and she woke up Henry must've noticed also case he looked at me like he was asking for permission I took in a deep breathe and reluctantly nodded that was al he needed to kiss when he pulled away her eyes didn't change from their dull like color.
[Y/N]'s P.O.V.
I could hear them I could see them I screamed out to them to help me, but I couldn't I felt Henry's soft lips against mine, but I couldn't come out of whatever this was.
"He doesn't love you, you know. Nobody loves you." The clown had been in my head playing with it like it was just some playground.
"Yes he does." You said.
"No he doesn't he wants you to believe that he does cause he wants to fuck you, see he changes himself to make you think he's all good and once he gets laid he can break it off like it was nothing." He stated this like he knew it was going to happen like he saw the future.
"Even if he does I still have the losers, and Patrick."
"You're afraid." He said.
"I'm terrified, but I wanna see how everything plays out."
"I'll make you a deal I let you out of this and when you feel ready to float come here, and I'll take all the pain away." You contemplated everything he said.
"On one condition." He seemed intrigued by this and nodded his head as if to say continue.
"When and if I decide if I want to float you don't hurt the losers." He let out what I could only assume was a groan.
"Fine. I won't hurt them." And just like that he let me go of whatever prison I was in.
Henry's P.O.V.
She wouldn't wake up her dull eyes never turned into the shiny [E/C]  eyes I loved I could tell Patrick was devastated, but he tried to hide we stayed with her for 4-5 minutes until we both left both of our hearts broken we fought it and we won, but it wasn't worth celebrating without [Y/N] we went to get her body but it was gone we were all confused and Patrick seemed like he could break down even more, we left the house my gang one way the loser the other way me and the gang went to my house to hide my father's body, but when we got there the blood was gone and so was my dad what confused me even more was when we heard humming from the kitchen.