Chapter 10

Since you and the losers club split it seemed like the clown was everywhere watching and taunting it took over your dreams and it was driving you mad.
Right now you were walking to Henry's place, you and Henry had gotten closer but you weren't dating you'd sneak around and hang but never actually went on a date, anyways as you were walking you felt like you were being watched you always felt like you were being watched discreetly looking around it wasn't until you heard the child like laughter behind you knowing it was IT you picked up your pace into a light jog.
"Ohhhh [Y/N]." IT said, it started off playful but ended with a growl making you pick up the pace again, but this time into a run when you felt like you got far enough you stopped to look behind you making sure IT wasn't there  satisfied that IT was indeed not behind you, you turned only to see IT in front of you before you could mange our a scream he grabbed you by the throat he stretched his jaws and inside was a light and that's when it went black.

Henry's P.O.V.
[Y/N] was supposed to come over to hang with me and the gang at the moment the gang was leaning up against Belch's car while I was shooting down bottles at the corner of the barrel was a stray cat.
"Next target." I said motioning to Belch to grab it he was hesitant to grab it victor didn't seem to like the idea and Patrick had the crazy smile on his face probably thinking about adding it to his collection.
"Just hold it still." I lined up the gun and just as I was about to pull the trigger my dad walked up.
"What the hells going on here?" I visibly tended up I knew what was going to happen later when the guys left.
"Cleaning your gun, like you asked." I said timidity.
"You're cleaning my gun, huh?" I nodded my head he grabbed the gun and started to walk away quickly he swung around the gun pointed at me, he shot at the ground near my feet making me cower I hated being like this, but I was afraid.
"Look at him now, boys ain't nothing like a little fear that'll make a paper man crumble." And with that he stalked off to house.
[Y/N]'s P.O.V.
It was like a dream more of a nightmare actually but it was multiple things everyone leaving, Patrick killing you instead of Avery, Henry playing you not actually having feelings it was a nightmare you couldn't wake up from you were alone just you and your fear.