Chapter 14

I pulled out my switch blade the gang followed behind me, the person was a female her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing a pair of sweats my and my shirt quickly turning her around I pressed her against the stove my knife against her throat my eyes were wide when I saw who it was.
"[Y/N]?"Patrick
"In the flesh."
"How?" I asked?
"It's a long story."
"Well then you better start explaining." Patrick.
[Y/N] P.O.V. (Waking up)
I took a large breathe of air in when I woke up I sat up and looked around, I heard fighting I stood up and ran to the sound when I rounded the corner I saw everything the way pennywise kept changing his face trying to scare them I saw the deformed lady-Stans fear the giant claws he tried to stab Victor with them, Ben stabbed him he turned around and immediately something wrapped around Bens head trying to eat him he was knocked away from Ben he was now on his knees he turned into a leper and puked all over Eddie instead of Eddie freaking out he shouted at him kicked him in the face when he turned back around he Was Beverlys father she stabbed him in the head, I accidentally made eye contact with him and he shifted into me I was confused why would he do that.
"Patrick why did you let me die why weren't you there to save me?" Pennywise spoke in my voice Patrick was tensed he didn't know what to do or say he only stared at him.
"I should've expected this from you after what happened to Avery, I should've know you would've been the reason I'd die."
"Patrick it wasn't your fault she loves you, your her brother she talks about you all the time she loves you she sees good in you." Beverly said I always told her about Patrick she was my go to when I needed to rant.
"If she's dead then it's ,IT'S fault not yours!" Patrick stared at her he flipped his zippo open everyone stared at him.
"Burn in hell." He said and sprayed into the fire it shot at Pennywise and he screeched in pain, he made I contact with me again and when I blinked I was somewhere else it was Henry's house I saw the blood an Henry's dad I couldn't let Henry go to jail I walked out of the house and into the shed I grabbed a shovel and went to work, when Butch was buried and the blood was cleaned up I took a shower and changed into Henry's clothes I walked into the Kitchen to look for some food and started humming, I was so engrossed in my mission that I didn't hear the front door open or the heavy footsteps I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was quickly turned around, I saw Henry's eyes widen at the side of me a look of relief on his face I looked over at Pat and he looked like he could jump for joy.