Day7/No!

You and Henry were both sitting in the living room of your house with the rest of the gang and yes you were still thinking about that damn riddle you had come to when a hand was waving in your face.
"Hello a Earth to [Y/N], you okay?" Vic asked.
"Hmm yea just distracted." Henry looked over at the wall and got up suddenly.
"Got head out be back in a bit." He gave you a quick kiss then left.
"Anybody else thing that was weird?" Belch asked the other two agreed.
"Nah I'm sure it's nothing."
"Well don't you wanna know what he's doing at (glances at clock) 3pm?" Patrick asked.
"No I don't we're not dating so I don't think it's any of my business." Though you weren't dating it was unlike him to just up and leave randomly and the guys could tell you were trying so hard to not go see what he's up to.
"Alright fine you win let's go." The whole way into town you felt bad about following him but now your kinda glad you did, over the span of an hour and a half he has bounced around from one girl to the next not sleeping with them but taking them to dress shops and jewelry stores he took one to a romantic spot for teenagers. Right now you guys were following him to a house and a cheerleader from school opened it and forcefully pulled him inside you could see her shadow up against him you couldn't quite tell what she was doing and quite frankly you didn't want to. You had left the car and ran off tears in your eyes you didn't know where you were going but you didn't care at the moment.
*Bowers P.O.V.*
After leaving I had met up with Nicole she was about the same size as [Y/N] she was helping me pick out a dress for her to wear tonight and helped her pick out a necklace for her also, after paying for it I had asked her to drop it off at [Y/N]'s house. I got a ride from another girl named Samantha she showed me some of the romantic parts of town that couples went to and lastly I went to a cheerleaders house named Jennifer she was teaching me how to dance. I had planned for me and [Y/N] to go to a club a town over for our 7th date little did I know I was fucking up my "relationship" while doing this.
*Back to you*
You were heartbroken sure but he wasn't yours so why should you be he didn't belong to you he never did he was always the bad guy pretending to be good and all of sudden Pennywise's riddle made a lot more since now then it did, he knew this was going to happen and he made sure that I kinda knew also...that bastard. Yea I should've seen him playing mind games like this but god damn was he an ass about it. I took off in the direction of Neilbolt in a rage and wanting to kick some clown ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I believe you all see where this is going it's all winding down to an end and quite frankly I will miss it but I assure you all you will be seeing a second book (That is if you would like to see another one)as soon as I watch the new IT kinda in the process of moving so hard to do that. So enjoy