Chapter 9

We got to the house Eddie,Richie and Bill searched upstairs while the rest searched down on the first floor we heard screaming and came to see Eddie with a broken arm Richie and Bill trying to help him and IT advancing on them quickly Beverly stuck a pipe through ITS head IT ran off Bill chased IT and I chased Bill we stopped at the foot of the basement stairs to see IT retreat into the well we all ran out of the house back to Bills house where we called Eddies mom.
"You did this you know how delicate he is." Mrs.K said angrily.
"We were attacked Mrs. K." Bill said trying to reason with her.
"No, don't, don't try to blame anyone else..." she dropped her keys mid sentence.
"Let me -." Beverly leaned down to get them.
"Get back! Oh, I've heard of you Miss Marsh... and I don't want a dirty girl
like you touching my Eddie."
"Ms. K, I..." Bill tried again
"No, you are all monsters, all of you,
Now Eddie's done with you, you hear, done!"
" we saw the well. W-w-w-w-we know where it is and next time we'll be better prepared." Bill said.
"NO!" "No next time Bill, you're insane."
"Why? We all know nobody is going to do anything about it."
"Eddie was nearly killed and look at this motherfucker he's leaking Hamburger helper."
"We can't pretend this doesn't exist Ben you said it yourself it come back every 27 years." You said.
"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." Ben said directing it towards Beverly.
"To run towards something not away."she said everything escalated quickly Bill punched Richie Stan and Ben held Richie while Mike held Bill.
"Stop!" I yelled.
"This is what IT wants to divide us." Beverly said.
"Fine by me I choose life." Richie said walking off shoulder checking Bill as he went. You gave Bill an apologetic look as you walked off it's not that you were scared it's that without the other you know we wouldn't win.
~Later that night~
Just like you told Henry earlier he did in fact come to the house the only problem with that was it was 12 at night and Patrick would flip if he caught him in your room.
"What the fuck are you doing here?"
"You said I could come over."
"Yea I didn't say at midnight."
"You didn't say not midnight."
"Mmm your frustrating." You said pulling your and he sent you his signature smirk.
"What do you want? If Patrick finds out your here he'll kill you."
"Well then he just won't have to find out." He said with a smirk. "And I need your help." He pulls off his shirt.
"I know you know about my dad I saw you through the window, but you never said anything." He turns around he hold up the ointment he puts on it.
"I just need you to put this on me then I'll leave." You took the ointment and rubbed it on his back.
"T-thanks."He said putting his on and heading towards the window.
"Wait! Why don't you stay here tonight I'll lock the door." He bit his lip in thought.
"You sure?"
"Yea, kinda lost all my friends today I just need some comfort."
"Well I can think of other ways to comfort." He said smirking you rolled your eyes and shoved him playfully before climbing into bed you locked the door and later Henry joined before you dozed off the last thing you heard was.
"I love you [Y/N] ."
"I love you too Henry." And with that sleep took you.