Day 2 continued

Sorry it's been awhile to write lots of family events and, drama but here y'all go an update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I thought sandwiches would be to cliche so I brought hamburgers instead."
"Well I think it's great. Thank you." You gave him a kiss on his cheek a big smile on your face, his face turning a little pink. Taking your seats on the blanket you went back and forth with Henry just asking random questions, finally their was one question that was really difficult for you to answer.
"When you were with IT, when you were floating..,what was it like?" Their was a long moment of silence before you answered.
"It was....dark and I was alone, everywhere I looked I saw a different fear...and no matter how many times I screamed and yelled and tried to fight back....I couldn't do anything, I couldn't see anything but fear but I could hear everything and feel everything....but he wouldn't let me go he wanted to kill me probably still does." By now you were shaking your breathing was uneven and your eyes were filled with tears threatening to spill, Henry pulled you into his chest just holding you not speaking he knew you needed this. It took awhile for you to calm down but once you did Henry picked you up and carried you deeper into the meadow.
"Where are we going?"
"Shh I have another surprise." Walking a little ways into it you saw an old tire swing and a pond, we walked passed it, their was a widow tree standing tall and whistling in the wind, we passed it, we walked into an open part of the meadow where a little corral was.
"What are we doing?" You asked once Henry set you down, he hushed you and nodded head to the corral that's when you saw it, a beautiful lake.

"Henry this is beautiful."
"Yea, but your way more beautiful." You blushed profoundly.
"Shut up." You said a smile on your face still blushing.
"You gonna make me Hockstetter?" You stood quiet for awhile before you jumped on him, you both fell backwards laughing. After the laughing cake to a stop you realized the position you were in, you were basically straddling him your faces close together your noses only a cm apart his eyes darted to your lips then back to your face, you both leaned in close your lips about to touch and that's when it happened.

"Hey what are you kids doing here?!?" Turned out the meadow belonged to someone, you both got up and ran back to the truck passing the widow tree and the swing, quickly grabbing the picnic items you both hopped into the truck. Once you were a good distance away you both started laughing loudly, you both decided to head to Belch's place and just hangout their which ended up other you both falling asleep later in the night, neither of you talking about what could've happened at the meadow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again I'm so sorry for the wait but I hope it was worth it.