Day one

It has been a day since Patrick told Henry he had a week, so instead of sneaking around to hangout today we decided that he was gonna come get me, and we would go for a swim in the quarry. I was in the middle of pulling my shirt over my head when Patrick walked in.
"Henry's downstairs." He didn't seem to happy about Henry being here.
"Give him the whole "Dad" speech." You said with a small smile, Patrick have you that lunatic smile.
"Something like that." His smile didn't falter instead it seemed as if it was growing.
"Patrick come on at least pretend your happy about this."
"How can I be happy when I just found out my LITTLE sister is in "love" with a complete and total dick!"
"You said it your self he was changing!"
"He does that [Y/N], he changes his ways to get laid and then he goes back to them."
"It's not like that this time." A new voice had come in between mine and my brothers ,very heated, argument.
"Bullshit Henry, that's exactly what this is." Henry was calm when he spoke.
"Then why'd you give me a week?"
"To amuse myself, so that when she finally see's how big of dick you are, that she was fool for ever thinking you would change." You shoved past him and grabbed Henry's hand leading him down the stairs and outside.

The ride was silent for a good 20 minutes or so before Henry spoke up.
"He's lying, I want to change, I want to...for you." He grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze.
"....How long have you liked me?" It was a question that has been on your mind for a while, he seemed to think for a moment obviously not expecting that question.
"A few years, I never tried anything because I thought it was a meaningless crush that was gonna pass, plus you're the sister of my best friend." You let out a small giggle that made him smile.
"Over the years it started to kill me seeing you with any guy, friend or not, wanted to kill that homeschooled kid for being on top of you that one day."
"Is that why you tensed up when I said Vic was getting a little to handsy that one day, and that intense glare with Bill?"
"I wanted you to be mine, so of course I got jealous over that stuff, the day Denbrough had his arm over you, that was the only day I wished I was him." You gave him a smile and squeezed, your still interlocked, hand after a while you parked near the quarry still having to walk down a path to get their, while you were walking his arm draped over your shoulder, and he pulled you closer to his side.
"You know I love you right?" Henry asked, his voice sounded like he was pleading for you too believe him, you stopped walking and turned to look up at him.
"I love you too." He gave you a smile and leaned in, you thought he was gonna kiss you but you were very surprised when you felt him kiss your cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry I'm gonna wrote a "Day one part 2" sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.