Day 6

I thought Okay so I ran out of ideas for the other three days so to make up for it this is gonna be my longest chapter. Enjoy! Also I apologize for the extremely long wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These last few days with Henry were amazing, Patrick could tell that I was having a fantastic time with Henry even though we weren't exactly dating. I let Patrick have the day with Henry seeing as they were best friends it was only fair I spent the day walking around Derry I walked past the old Neibolt place and remembered the deal I had made, what if IT was right maybe Henry doesn't love me and only wants a good lay, but Patrick wouldn't allow have given him a week then. I sat down on the side walk with my face in my hands I love Henry and I feel like he loves me but, what if we do get together and I was just another girl to check of his list, I was engrossed in my thoughts that I almost didn't hear the creak of the door opening, standing and turning quickly I saw a black cat running from inside the house, I let out a breathe I didn't realize I was holding and turned around coming face to face with Mike letting out a yelp.
"Dammit Mike you almost gave me a heart attack." I said holding my chest.
"Sorry, but what are you doing here?" Mike said glancing up to the house "We all thought you were dead when your body disappeared."
"I'm sorry I should've told you guys I was still here I just got distracted." I turned to the house and bit my lip in thought.
"[Y/N]? Is there something you wanna tell me?" I was silent for a few minutes before turning to him.
"While I was in that state like Bev was IT came to me wanted to strike a deal."
"And?"
"And I accepted it wether he's asleep or not he is allowed to come get me when I want to go with him and float."
"WHAT?!? [Y/N] are you insane you can't trust him!" You heard the familiar purr of Belch's car pull up beside us and Mike quickly turned to them.
"Did you know." He spoke to them accusingly.
"Mike they don't know it was my choice." They all piled out and stood next to Mike.
"What don't we know [Y/N]?" Henry asks, I was silent.
"Go ahead tell them [Y/N] how you basically sold your soul to the god dam devil!" I was silent all eyes still on me Mike got pissed turned and walked away.
"[Y/N]. What the hell is talking about?" Patrick asked.
"I made a deal with IT that when I decided to float that wether he was asleep or not he could come get me."
"Okay but he's dead we were there we killed him." Victor said.
"No you weakened him."
"And how do you know that?!" Patrick asked.
"Cause I still see him in my dreams he's there."
*Your dream after the first night with Henry*
It was me and The losers club al hanging out by the quarry jumping off the cliff, me and Bev go hand in hand under the water but I couldn't come up looking down I saw IT holding me under that devilish smile on his face with his eyes staring at me all crazy. When I was finally able to come up for air the gang was gone and on the bank was IT waving.
"You didn't really think I was gonna forget about you did ya? Have your fun while it last cause sooner or later your gonna join me and you'll float too."
*Third night with Henry*
I was out front Neibolt house It sitting on the porch anger evident on his face.
"Hell's wrong with you?"  Probably not the best think to say to a literal demon but he was gonna take me one day so why not.
"You're ! My problem! [Y/N]!" He spit my name like venom.
"You're the reason I'm still awake and I like to sleep."
"Then why don't you just sleep?"
"Oh because my dear your so full of fear the best damn fear I've smelled in along time, and I want to taste it I try to sleep but that fear is so damn good that I just wake up again I want a little nibble [Y/N]."
With each word IT took a step a closer to me making me walk backwards.
"That's not the deal you can have me when I want to go that's the deal.
"I don't care I just want a taste." And just like that he lunged at me bringing me from the nightmare.
*Reality*
"Why didn't you tell us [Y/N]?!" Henry.
"Because I knew you would worry about me and, I didn't need that I just want to live until something hurts me so hard that I don't want to anymore."
"[Y/N] your trusting that thing to keep a deal? He tried to kill you!" Patrick.
"It was the only way for me to see you guys again to have a life I could've been in that comatose state forever and I would've regretted not being able to be here and be happy."
"How can you be happy when the deranged psychopath can kill you at any moment."Belch.
"Cause I have you guys the only people I want to have a life with my family." After that everything was silent, no one dared to speak a word the black cat from earlier was sitting on the fence watching us it's golden eyes staring at us that reminded me of IT.
"Look we're not happy with your choice but if you do ever feel like you want to go with that thing talk to us first please we can't just let you leave now knowing what we know." I nodded my head though I'm not sure I would keep the promise or would all depend, I turned to the cat still on the fence and went to pet it only for it to bite me drawing some blood.
"Ah son of a bitch."
"Thanks for the taste." I knew that voice it was well IT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again so sorry for the long wait hope you enjoyed. :)