Day one part 2

Getting over the shock of him not kissing you, you both continued to the quarry, as soon as it came into sight you both stripped from your clothes and into your bathing suits, Henry was staring lustfully at how much you bathing suit showed making him think about all the things he could do to you right now.
You gave him a small smile, ran and jumped off the cliff a few minutes after you hit the water you heard another big splash, as soon as he emerged from the water (near you) you sent a wave of water at him.
"So that's how you wanna play?" You smirked at him, challenging him to do something he gave a devious smirk back a mischievous look in his eyes, before you could think to much of it he picked you up and threw you into the water.
"That's not fair." You said as soon as you emerged, pointing your finger at him as he was laughing at you.
"Maybe not, but it was funny to watch." He said then mocked a look you supposedly made.
"I don't know if I liked that."
"What are you gonna do about princess?" You swam closer to him, he was watching intently trying to figure out what your move was, when you got close enough you took his hands in yours, placing one on your waist, the other on you ass you moved you hands around his neck and wrapped your arms around his waist, he was shocked at this point obviously not expecting this.
"What are you doing?" You looked him in the eye and gave an oh so innocent smile, you moved your mouth near his but kissed his cheek instead, slowing kissing him down his jaw line to his neck, you sucked lightly on his neck  a little bit where an their, his hands were moving up your waist and then back down, going farther up as he did so you felt his hand trying to unclasp your bra, and just like that you pushed him away a winning smile on your face
He seemed confused as to why you stopped, but that didn't last long when he saw you smiling, you had been playing him.
"Now that's not fair." He said saying the same thing as you did minutes before, you giggled at him.
Hours went by you had gotten out of the water an hour ago and was justing sitting on the rocks.
"So who are you gonna live with now that your dads gone?"
"Belch said I could live with him until I graduate, so I'm staying with him."
"Oh that's good."
"Yea...would've lived with Pats but I'm pretty sure I'm his least favorite fan at the moment." You giggles an gave a small nod to agree with him, a few more hours went by if you just talking that it was around 1am when you got home, Henry kissed your cheek and as soon as he knew you were in the house he drove off a big smile on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realize that it's been like two -three days since I posted but here you go hope you enjoy.