Theon Greyjoy X Stark!Reader (Requested by _XXXBABE_)

A/N- This imagine is for @_XXXBABE_. I'm sorry it took so long but I've been finding it harder than usual to do the little short but sweet imagines, so they're a little longer and harder to write. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Your face gets all cute and wrinkly when you concentrate like that." You saw Robb roll his eyes as you smiled at his best friend. You had had an increased interest in their training since becoming so close to Theon, and you insisted on giving them comments where you saw fit.

Theon raised his eyebrows when he looked at you. "Cute?" he questioned, releasing a small snort and smirking slightly, "I am not cute."

"Cute; adorable; sweet; whatever you want to call it." You chuckled when Robb made a faux gagging sound, stalking away from where they had just been training as Theon made his way over to you.

His hands found the railing you were sitting on, penning you in as he glanced around, checking the grounds for your parents. When he was certain that the coast was clear he leant forward, pressing his lips to yours in a quick kiss. "I am a dangerous man," he demanded as you lifted a hand to press it against his cheek, watching as he began to smile, "I am not cute."

"You are to me," you finally murmured, pressing another small kiss to his lips before slipping from the railing and to your feet, nudging him out of your way.

"Where are you going?" he called after you, laughter etching his words.

"Septa Mordane has been expecting me for the last half hour; she'll be out here looking for me soon enough," you called back, not having to look behind you to know that his eyes were still watching you intently.

You hadn't expected to fall in love with Theon Greyjoy; he could be a complete pig at times, and even now you sometimes had to keep him in line. But, as much as he dreaded you saying it, he was sweet with you, and treated you with the respect you had grown to expect from highborn men. He loved you, even if he would only ever admit it in private. And, in spite of your better judgement, you loved him.

"Where on earth have you been?" the shrill voice interrupted your thoughts, causing your smile to drop from your lips in an instance as you glanced over at your Septa. She could be a lovely woman, but you had always insisted on being trouble, and it drove her insane, leaving you in her bad books most of the time.

"Septa Mordane," you started quietly, forcing the smile back onto your face, "I lost track of time, I'm sorry." Despite your bad behaviour, the Septa had a soft spot for you, and you watched as her deeply etched frown softened slightly.

She released a deep breath, shaking her head at you before gesturing for you to follow her. "Make sure it doesn't happen again," she told you, and you nodded in agreement, although you already knew you would break the silent promise as soon as you got a chance.

*Time Skip*

The King's visit to Winterfell had been eventful, to say the least. What with Bran's fall, and your father's decision to go to King's Landing, you had found yourself yearning for comfort, which came in the form of Theon. It was the first time your parents had seen anything of your relationship and were they in their right mind perhaps they would have said something about it, but neither of them did, and you spent the majority of the evening sobbing on Theon's shoulder as he held you as tightly as he could manage. Your crying hurt him, though he would never announce it, the idea of you in such pain made him mad, and yet, there was nothing he could do to make you feel better.

You had finally managed to stop your crying later that night, still huddled close to Theon in the Great Hall. Your other siblings had already retired to their chambers, but you couldn't bring yourself to move. He grumbled as you yawned. "You ought to get some sleep."