Prologue

The clouds gathered around the small town of Jasper Nevada, the people of the little place were settling in for the evening. The dry air blew across the streets as the storm continued to gather, making the residents go inside in fear of the tempest.

A young nurse stared blankly at her phone as she thought about calling her son. She sighed as she hung her head and gripped the table, the garage door was open, allowing the dry air to enter. She felt it move her hair a little and she closed her eyes as she tried to convince herself everything was alright.

She waited for a few minutes then picked up the phone, scrolled through it and pulled her sons contact up. She stared at the screen and sighed as she hit the call button. The ground beneath her shook and she shrieked in surprise as she stumbled. 

June rushed to the street and her eyes widened, she saw the giant beam of blue light hitting the ground a ways off. She dropped the phone as it rang and her hand went to her mouth as the wind picked up from the impact.

"Hey it's Jack. I can't answer, cause I'm out saving the world right now." She continued to stare at the eerie beam of light as car alarms went off.

The sound of people screaming started to fill the streets as the residents came out and realized what was going on. The nurse knew instantly that her son was in danger.

"Optimus, do you read?" Ratchet asked as he scanned his glitching computer screens, and tried desperately to get a hold of his team.

"An unknown energy spike in Earths atmosphere is crashing all my systems." He reported and continued to type frantically. He looked up at the screen and stared at it for a long time.

"Please tell me this is related to the activation of the Omega Lock." he muttered, silently hoping their home would be restored. This nightmare would be over, and their home would be rebuilt at last. He hoped to Primus that Optimus was able to get the device to function.

~

The energy from the Omega Lock continued to pour into the portal, and straight towards Earth, causing the planet to groan from the strain. It shook as the energy from a foreign planet slowly started to reform it. Causing it's organic matter to crumble and be destroyed, while Cybertronian matter took over like a plaque. The alien matter acting like a virus as it spread and rebuilt on the earths surface.

Megatron stared up at the Omega Lock as he felt calm and confident, power flowing through his energon. He had the upper hand, his enemy helpless before him, and he had all the control. He could do anything he wanted and there was nothing the Autobots could do. 

"Such raw power." Megatron smirked as he stared at the energy. He then looked to his captives and a wicked gleam filled his optics. "What shall I call my new domain? New Kaon? Or perhaps, gilded earth." The warlord sneered as he glanced between his enemy and the pathetic humans. Optimus' optics widened slightly and he silently glanced to the children as they yelled and protested.

"No!" Jack shouted and hit his fists against the glass, he couldn't do much but he had to try. He didn't know how to defeat the warlord nor did he know what to do.

"Leave our planet alone!" Miko screamed with rage as she hit the container and shook her head, they couldn't do this. It was their home.

The sound of wicked laughter filled the Prime's audios as the cons and their leader mocked them. Optimus narrowed his optics and clenched his servos tightly as anger filled his spark. This young planet didn't deserve this horror and terror. He glanced to the control panel then to Megatron again as he tightened his fist.

He transformed his servo into a blade and attacked one of the drones. He tossed another and hit Knockout with the drone, making him fall over and gaining the attention of the Decepticon leader.  Optimus rushed to the Star Sabre and grabbed it, he then grunted as he fought a few other drones who approached.